propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to start with shopify

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Deewan, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Deewan

Deewan Affiliate affiliate

I know shopify is the hottest thing right now in e-commerce. I have always wanted to know how to start selling on shopify. Where do I get what to sell? Can I start without money?

2. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Affiliate affiliate

I came here to find answer, however, looks like I need to share my opinion. I have not tried shopify and I don't have any plans to start an ecommerce store. I hear shopify is a ecommerce platform for small as well as big business. You are charged for using their service. You can either start by selling your products or sellin affiliate products.

2 people like this.
  3. Deewan

Deewan Affiliate affiliate

Can I actually sell affiliate products? How do I handle shipping and other things? How do I get my commissions? Where do I get merchant who are willing to have affiliates sell their products?

4. rz3300

rz3300 Affiliate affiliate

I have actually heard some pretty good things about shopify from some friends who are utilizing it for their online business, but I do not have any personal experience with it myself. I do know that it is a great way to get your name out there and compare yourself to other brands though, and that is really what the people I know are using it for, and from all accounts it is working for them.

5. techpro

techpro Affiliate affiliate

Yes you can start without money by finding seed funding to your idea. With the seed funding in hand you can hire experts and can spend on required infrastructure...

6. natasha990

natasha990 Affiliate affiliate

Yes shopify is really a great way to do business just choose a e-commerce design to your site that means you have created a beautiful online store from home itself :)

7. ekhlas

ekhlas Affiliate affiliate

I think Shopify is not free to use. You have a 14 day free trial. However, you must choose a plan to continue after trial period. Shopify "Lite" plan is the best and cheapest way to start selling online using a hosted solution.

8. Linda Wayland

Linda Wayland Affiliate affiliate

The best think you have to know before starting your own shopify store , is to find a good supplier for your own products, beside do a market reserach about the hottest products people are willing to buy, about budget, shopify will charge you after 14 trial days , beside you need to buy traffic and drive it to your store, the min budget to staer shopify business would be 300-500 dhs includes every thing and then you can grow your business.wish this can help you

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed