The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How To Start A Dating Affiliate Program?

B

besimple

Hi,

I represent Polygamy.com & SecondWife.com - we are the first and biggest Polygamy based marriage sites... we have 100,000 + users already.

How should we go about setting up an affiliate program? In-house or Affiliate Network?

Also can you recommend some affiliate networks, best practices, other tips...

Thanks

Hey @besimple! Think, we can help you to make things work.
One of the goodies is the fact that we have our own dating products like Kismia and Victoria Brides and we have been working with for a long time.
We always ready to help and give some advice, suggest profitable landings and just to say “hi”.
Don't be shy to ask whatever you are interested in skype dmitry.cpamatica and let's keep in touch :)

What a niche! That's brilliant!

Depends on how much work you want to do? A network will save you a lot of time and hassle and give you someone to shout at if anything goes wrong. In house? The buck stops with you. If you havent already got a list of affiliates or some experience in this sector, I would go looking for a decent network with dating traffic.

With regards to the program itself? Be generous. I don't know how your model works (subscription, one off) but get affiliates onside with good payouts often and great support.

Its an interesting one. Dating as whole is cut throat, but you have yourself a pretty unique niche that I wouldnt think is over promoted. Forgive my ignorance, I only know about polygamy because my wife watches too much reality TV, but I assume you're mainly after US traffic? There are plenty of networks that could help you out if you went this route - infact, I think there are actual networks devoted to just dating offers.

Heres some help for you. If you havent already, go to offervault.com, search 'dating' and after all the promoted campaigns in blue, it will show you the majority of dating offers that are on the market. Have a scout around and you will get an idea how busy your vertical is and what the market rates are.

It's better to go in house especially if you've got the resources ($$ + employees + time) to support your own affiliate program :) Good luck!

Thank Tony & Ivana,

Can someone suggest a affiliate network that has a strong base of dating affiliate marketers?

Also If I did go in-house, would you suggest some existing script or would I code one from scratch?

regards,
Besimple :)

White
Thank Tony & Ivana,

Can someone suggest a affiliate network that has a strong base of dating affiliate marketers?

Also If I did go in-house, would you suggest some existing script or would I code one from scratch?

regards,
Besimple :)

White Label Dating, Datetronix and Dating Gold just at the top of my head :)

MI
Back