The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Setup Facebook Retargeting Pixel Properly?

canadian

affiliate
I plan to advertise on FB and track conversions. My problem is that I want to have 2 separate domains with this setup:

1) domain-one.com for landing page
2) domain-two.com for "Thank you" page

My funnel would look like this:

FB Ad ---> domain-one.com (landing page) ---> domain-two.com (thank you page)

Now I want to track these 2 things:

1) visitors who clicked on ad, landed on my landing page (domain-one.com) and left
2) visitors who clicked on ad, landed on my landing page (domain-one.com) and finished on my "Thank you" page which is on separate domain (domain-two.com)

As you can see I want to segment people for those who signed up and those who didn't and make two separate retargeting campaigns, but I have 2 separate domain URL which make my life a little bit difficult.

Questions:

1) Do I need to go through "Create a Custom Audience from your Website" twice and create 2 separate pixels?
2) Could somebody do me a screenshot for dummy campaign on how should I enter my URLs in "Include" section properly like in the image bellow?

94e47f08de68ceebf0efb6df7de79f84.png

What you're trying to do is pretty easy man.
You just need to create 2 different audiences (the pixel code will be the same) and add the ones who visited the first URL only with the first audience, and a conditional audience that goes for both pages for the second audience.

Have a look at Jon Loomer Digital blog for some examples on how to fill it correctly :)

What you're trying to do is pretty easy man.
You just need to create 2 different audiences (the pixel code will be the same) and add the ones who visited the first URL only with the first audience, and a conditional audience that goes for both pages for the second audience.

Have a look at Jon Loomer Digital blog for some examples on how to fill it correctly :)

You mean like this:

Domain-one.com

876c9ee8a372463ae9fb6661dca91a3d.png

Domain-two.com

8351c62a43e8aff9fddfd0845aebb085.png

MI
Back