The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

how to setup adsbridge with adcombo network?

Hello! :)

Here's a little breakdown on how to set it up:

When you create an affiliate network within our platform, you'll be given a postback link.
You want to make sure that yours looks like this at the end: Screenshot "Desktop 2017-01-12 11.16.49.png"

Then, you should add this ending to your offer (obviously, your url will not include Google): Screenshot "Desktop 2017-01-12 11.18.19.png"

You will also want to make surethe tracking token box is un-checked.

That's it! :)

With any more questions, please refer to our support team at support@adsbridge.com !

Good luck, and have a wonderful day :)

-Zach

I also needed to add AdCombo to AdsBridge, and as they use their own platform, I had the doubt on how to do it. Thanks Zach

If someone wants to copy and paste the code to the end of the corresponding URL. Here it is
Code:
tid={clickid}&amt={revenue}

Offer
Code:
&clickid=<tid>

@Zach AdsBridge the tracking token for AdCombo is "subacc2", right?
qtZNBCc.jpg

Last edited:
I also needed to add AdCombo to AdsBridge, and as they use their own platform, I had the doubt on how to do it. Thanks Zach

If someone wants to copy and paste the code to the end of the corresponding URL. Here it is
Code:
tid={clickid}&amt={revenue}

Offer
Code:
&clickid=<tid>

@Zach AdsBridge the tracking token for AdCombo is "subacc2", right?
qtZNBCc.jpg
Yes, i agree with you about "subacc2". but i don't know why not found in guide of @Zach AdsBridge

Just tells us what you need and we will help you .
don't think about parameters just start :)

I want to setup a campaign on Popads and some offer network. I dont know how to setup all that s1 s*** and other stuff. I dont know how to structure url etc... nothing

I want to setup a campaign on Popads and some offer network. I dont know how to setup all that s1 s*** and other stuff. I dont know how to structure url etc... nothing
really that's easy
Google
just read some articles and watch videos + you only need to send sub id to the cpa network don't worry about post back url and things like that in the beginning :) .i really want you to setup you first campaign in popads . :)
and start your own journey .
please feel free to ask me any thing we are here to help each other .

really that's easy
Google
just read some articles and watch videos + you only need to send sub id to the cpa network don't worry about post back url and things like that in the beginning :) .i really want you to setup you first campaign in popads . :)
and start your own journey .
please feel free to ask me any thing we are here to help each other .

Ok sub ids.
Ok but when i add traffic source Popads in Adsbridge Under Tokens I See This

Token 1 --> websiteid --> [WEBSITEID]

But my affiliate network uses s1,s2 etc...
Will this be a conflict or what?

And which affiliate link should i paste under offers?
Just copy paste from aff network or should i modify it somehow?

okay i will help you for free to setup your first campaign , i will use your adsbradge account to shoot a video if you want to , i have seen many members facing issues like this :) .
Pm me right now :) @goraz1
and install teamvewar so i can get in touch with you quickly :)

Please don't forget that we have an extremely responsive support team! You can reach them at support@adsbridge.com , and they'll help you work out any problems. Also make sure to check out our blog here for written guides!
-Zach

Ok sub ids.
Ok but when i add traffic source Popads in Adsbridge Under Tokens I See This

Token 1 --> websiteid --> [WEBSITEID]

But my affiliate network uses s1,s2 etc...
Will this be a conflict or what?

And which affiliate link should i paste under offers?
Just copy paste from aff network or should i modify it somehow?
Hey man, I think I have the exact same problem.
Could you fine a solution for it?

banners
Back