The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to SEO wep on top of social networks?

whenyoubelive

affiliate
I've shared my wep on social networks such as facebook, twitter .. but the effect has yet to significantly bring. Wep page on top of google I have not been.
how to wep page on top. Please help me.

I've shared my wep on social networks such as facebook, twitter .. but the effect has yet to significantly bring. Wep page on top of google I have not been.
Are you mentioning web page? The thing about social media is that, it takes time to see the effect. It takes time to drive traffic from social networks, unless you pay for it. They key is to be consistent. Same goes to SEO, it takes time. If done wrongly, you are just spinning at your current situation.

Are you mentioning web page? The thing about social media is that, it takes time to see the effect. It takes time to drive traffic from social networks, unless you pay for it. They key is to be consistent. Same goes to SEO, it takes time. If done wrongly, you are just spinning at your current situation.
Thanks for your sharing. There must be a faster way because time is limited, creating wep far as 20 days ago, but my point is still lower Seo wep.

Via social media, you can drive quick results but for that, you will have to do a proper practice, I'll suggest you, do Search engine Optimization before sharing to social media.
Feel free to ask any question related to SEO or Social Media Marketing :)

banners
Back