The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to sell sports, concerts, movies tickets

007rupok

i am a new affiliate in selling sports, concerts, movies tickets. i need a effective way to sell tickets. please someone help me.

Market to people that interested buyers.
Your question is the same as how do I sell anything.
creative v. directive marketing are the two ways it's done;
  1. Creative = reach-out to people that have a peripheral interest in your product -- internet ads, social media, website SEO (search engine organic referrals -- spotty for most);
    or, you create the demand and the sale
  2. Directive = Search engine CPC, and if your content is very good organic referrals from search;
    or, you offer to fulfill someones demand (offer the product needed)

Thanks for your cordial response. But can i get traffic from classified website by posting ads free? Do u know any free source of tickets traffic?

Thanks for your cordial response. But can i get traffic from classified website by posting ads free? Do u know any free source of tickets traffic?

You won't find any free traffic to compete with the paid traffic of your competitors.

Do you have a server, a tracker, and landing pages? Do you have a set of angles, hooks, and triggers for your copy? Do you have a USP (unique selling proposition)?

Immediacy. Maybe, a ticket bot on a social media account (Twitter|Facebook)
I think maybe a feed might work updated hourly (few hrs? round the clock) and posts in Twitter #hashtags or Facebook groups with some relevance.
You need a lot of traffic to sell enough tickets as an affiliate.

You are not going to make a few random posts and have any consistent sales.

You won't find any free traffic to compete with the paid traffic of your competitors.

Do you have a server, a tracker, and landing pages? Do you have a set of angles, hooks, and triggers for your copy? Do you have a USP (unique selling proposition)?
Yes i have a server, a tracker, and landing pages & thanks for ur reply

Market to people that interested buyers.
Your question is the same as how do I sell anything.
creative v. directive marketing are the two ways it's done;
  1. Creative = reach-out to people that have a peripheral interest in your product -- internet ads, social media, website SEO (search engine organic referrals -- spotty for most);
    or, you create the demand and the sale
  2. Directive = Search engine CPC, and if your content is very good organic referrals from search;
    or, you offer to fulfill someones demand (offer the product needed)
thanks a lot for ur response

thanks for your response. now i have a clear conception
Immediacy. Maybe, a ticket bot on a social media account (Twitter|Facebook)
I think maybe a feed might work updated hourly (few hrs? round the clock) and posts in Twitter #hashtags or Facebook groups with some relevance.
You need a lot of traffic to sell enough tickets as an affiliate.

You are not going to make a few random posts and have any consistent sales.

thanks for your response. now i have a clear conception

I like to think outside the box and do what no one does. I have always found that to work well.

What I will recommend can be very location specific and can at times require a bit of travelling.

Keeping that in mind... I recommend for a niche like yours looking to meetups.

Meetups for people who love music is a great place to meet people who you can recommend your site and offer to that you know are so into music they are having meetups around the topic.

Same for movie lovers. Movie lovers have meetups the same way book lovers have book clubs.

Sports are everywhere. Guys that meetup to play American football, baseball, basketball, etc also love to go to games. In the denver area (where I am close to) they have meetups dedicated directly to the those who want to meetup at Mile High Stadium.

The best thing about meetups is since you are meeting people face to face they are already considerably more likely to buy from you because they have met you in person and feel they have a point of contact unlike with large random websites.

Of course this is only one tiny piece of the puzzle but its a good place to begin that is untouchable by competition.

I like to think outside the box and do what no one does. I have always found that to work well.

What I will recommend can be very location specific and can at times require a bit of travelling.

Keeping that in mind... I recommend for a niche like yours looking to meetups.

Meetups for people who love music is a great place to meet people who you can recommend your site and offer to that you know are so into music they are having meetups around the topic.

Same for movie lovers. Movie lovers have meetups the same way book lovers have book clubs.

Sports are everywhere. Guys that meetup to play American football, baseball, basketball, etc also love to go to games. In the denver area (where I am close to) they have meetups dedicated directly to the those who want to meetup at Mile High Stadium.

The best thing about meetups is since you are meeting people face to face they are already considerably more likely to buy from you because they have met you in person and feel they have a point of contact unlike with large random websites.

Of course this is only one tiny piece of the puzzle but its a good place to begin that is untouchable by competition.
thnanks for ur reply

Hi there)

Do you use any tracker? I think we have a great feature in our tracker for you - integrated adserver. It allows to work directly with publishers without traffic networks(directly on websites) and to resale remnant traffic to other traffic networks. Get the link below to check our tracker Trackwill.

Also via Trackwill Adserver you can host your creatives and iframe codes on tracker side, so you can watch detailed statistics right down to creatives in your tracker reports, it is much better than agregate your statistics manually from a huge number of traffic networks or websites.

Also, now we've got a great offer for all our clients - 2 months free usage of tracker if you will register an account in Trackwill before April 10 2020.

You got too much headwind from this coronavirus pandemic. Wait until this passes.
Either that or offer rubber gloves and face masks with every ticket sold :p
Timing is everything in life ;)

MI
Back