The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to scale on Facebook

Leo

I have a profitable campaign on Facebook. I spend $10 a day and net profit is from $10 to $20, now I want to scale.

At the moment I'm splitting test 2 different landing pages that seems have the same CTR and CR, but I want to rotate 2 more landing pages to take the best one.

But how about scale? I have to start a new campaign to increase budget or I can do it with the current one? I'm asking this because I tried to change budget from $10 to $25 a day but CR decreased and also CTR of the ad.

I'm going to add conversion pixel into my landing pages, but I have a question here. My funnel is: add->LP->Offer If I put converion pixel on my landing page I'll track all my visitors not ones that really convert. Is there a way to track only users that converts or reach the offer? Because I'd like to create a custom audience to reach the best target, but I have a lot of confusion about that.

I really don't know what is the best move to do now.

Last edited:
Typically, you set up your tracking link and variables via your tracker, which will give you a postback to put in a specified place within the network's dashboard.

Typically, you set up your tracking link and variables via your tracker, which will give you a postback to put in a specified place within the network's dashboard.
Yeah I know, but I meant how I know what type of demographic really convert?

Ohhhh, sorry - I misunderstood.

Hmm...I know Google Analytics can give you that info, not sure I've seen that in other trackers.

What I did in my testing was I made an ad set for each demo I'm advertising with and tagged the ad sets with a tracking parameter like ?M45-54 for the male 45-54 ad set. You get the idea, I was able to see which demo converts best this way.

Splitting the offers is a good way to have more conversions. It is a smart way of doing things and increasing your earnings too. On the matter of tracking the people who reach the offer, it is possible. You can decide to put a track code on the offer so that it can get to count the number of persons who reach the offer either through the clicks. It works the same way the click tracking softwares work. Be sure t test the offers and campaigns before you roll them out so that you are sure of what you are doing.

Ohhhh, sorry - I misunderstood.

Hmm...I know Google Analytics can give you that info, not sure I've seen that in other trackers.
I'm trying with Google Analytics :) Thanks azgold!
What I did in my testing was I made an ad set for each demo I'm advertising with and tagged the ad sets with a tracking parameter like ?M45-54 for the male 45-54 ad set. You get the idea, I was able to see which demo converts best this way.

Done, I tracked as much elements possible, LP, demographic and offers.
Thanks guys! I'm using Adespresso, it s a great tool to manage facebook ads.

I'm trying with Google Analytics :) Thanks azgold!

Done, I tracked as much elements possible, LP, demographic and offers.
Thanks guys! I'm using Adespresso, it s a great tool to manage facebook ads.

Are you trying to optimize all at the same time? Isn't it too expensive to gather data that way

banners
Back