The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Run Cheap Facebook Ads?

Happy Marketer

affiliate
Last night I tried to get like to my facebook page, and I have targeted 25-35 aged US women, and Facebook Charged me $3 per like!. How could I run my ads more cheaply? Any idea?

Yes. I do also think that when you apply the splitting method, you will be able to reduce the costing and at the same time be able to get enough traffic leads. There are other ways I think you can do. Try to sell the offers and the ads through the groups that are relevant to the offers. I am so sure through the banners, you can be able to attract quite a number.

Yes. I do also think that when you apply the splitting method, you will be able to reduce the costing and at the same time be able to get enough traffic leads. There are other ways I think you can do. Try to sell the offers and the ads through the groups that are relevant to the offers. I am so sure through the banners, you can be able to attract quite a number.
Thanks for your helpful suggestion. Let me check this will able to reduce my Facebook ads cost or not. Do you have any idea how could I build or create custom audiences?

1- Get viral content related to your audience niche

2- make a give away or a contest based on likes or Shares or tags

3- if you just starting out it will be a good idea to buy some cheap bulk likes just for authority

4- Use Vine Videos .

5- Keep on the Hard work ;) and dont give up

This thread has been removed I think so. Would you like to reupdate please
Hi @SEO Guru, not only the thread has been removed, but also her profile account was closed.

The simple reason: Repeated violations of our Forum Rules and also violation of the TOS of Facebook and other social platforms.

This decision is not poured in steel. She can come back at any time, but she has to play according to the rules ;)

How do I create custom audience when I don't run any ads before. Do you use any tool?
In previous social lead freak does. But right now I haven't find any good tool to grab targeted audiences. May be BatMan will come up with good tool. I am also following this thread.

To run cheap Facebook ads, you have to build your audience first. If you'll able to generate targeted audience on your Facebook fan page then simply boost your post and you'll get less then click. Video ads have more low CPC then image post.

I have watched a Guy last night launched a product about Getting likes for as low as 0.oo2 and i can send you the Video. i haven't the product yet. but if you are interested let me know and will send it to you

I have watched a Guy last night launched a product about Getting likes for as low as 0.oo2 and i can send you the Video. i haven't the product yet. but if you are interested let me know and will send it to you

That's amazing. I'd be interested in seeing the video too. Is it on Youtube?

I've found that I can generate likes for $0.05c. That's targeting an audience with a potential reach of approx 500,000 and with a small budget of $5/day (using a brand that has a similar audience as an 'interest'). I find if I increase the budget more than $10/day and I find the cost starts to increase. It will eventually start to show the Advert to the same people again at some stage, and that's when the cost can start blowing out.

What's been great is that I've found about 10% of these 'likers' click through to my website (via my profile page) and sign up to my email list :)

It's all about the type of promotion you choose and how you'd like to be charged.
You need to test all this - some time you need to optimize your ads for impressions or daily unique reach and get charged per impression; sometimes you need your ads to optimize for clicks and get charged for clicks, etc.
It also depends on type of content you are promoting. I'm getting clicks for $0.01 and sometimes for $0.001 :) Just test and read their documentation - there're lots of interesting things there.

MI
Back