Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to reach affiliates for eBook

BobanV

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Affilicom
Hi guys,

I have one eBook, want to reach affiliates, but one by one, not to go with affiliate networks.
Can someone help me find the right channel to reach them?

Btw, eBook is about affiliate marketing.

Thanks guys,

Boban

Hi guys, I have one eBook, want to reach affiliates, but one by one, not to go with affiliate networks. Can someone help me find the right channel to reach them?

Btw, eBook is about affiliate marketing.

This is done in a specific manner. It would serve you well to read a little about product launches. That is what you are proposing. It requires a funnel and JV's to pull it off well. If you try going to affs one by one, then your dead in the water before you get started. Because you ask the question of how to do this, I can tell you haven't done this before. That's okay, you just have to follow the rules of the road. There are proven formulas for this.

Product Launch

Alpha Offering for Review and Feedback for reformation and/or refinement
You have to get feed back from reliable sources to know whether you have a viable product to sell. This will be done with a small group of prospective JV's or professionals in the field.
Beta Offering for Reviews & JV's
You will get a review copy of the finished product​
JV Build Up to Launch
Promotion Period Up To Launch​
Launch
Sales Page-Upsell - Downsell - Thank You​
Post Launch
Follow up with customers and JV's.​

Elements That Must Be Included
Money Back Guarantee
Support with Posted Support Hours
Attention to details that come from the buyers. Bend over backwards to fix their problems with your product.
A Payment Gateway
Affiliate or JV Management System​

Now this is simplified, but this is how it's done. eBooks where out the affs interest within a few months or less after launch. You need to understand there are 100's of launches a week now, and that's a conservative number. Aff's lose their attention quickly to go on to the next launch, so, thinking that you can recruit them one at a time is not a viable option IMO.

T J

Book is done and everything mentioned above is included. My question is how to find affiliates? What channels should I use to reach them?

Not sure. My client wrote a book. The book is already on Jvzoo with decent success. I want to learn how to find top affiliates to not go through affiliate networks.

banners
Back