The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to promote with Incentive offers ( Mobile CPI )

tyhmm776476

Hi,
i'm working with CPi ( I'm newbie) .
Please help me about how to promote with Incentive offers ( Mobile CPI , App download for IOS) .
Thank you !

Hi,
i'm working with CPi ( I'm newbie) .
Please help me about how to promote with Incentive offers ( Mobile CPI , App download for IOS) .
Thank you !

Okay, everyone wants to help I'm sure. However, you need to be a bit more specific.

Have you any experience with marketing?

Have you joined any networks??

Have you selected the offers you want to promote?

Have you decided on your traffic source?

Do you have a budget?

Have you prepared a sales funnel?

Hey tyhmm776476 - I agree with tjtutor that it would be great to learn more of these details from you to get you the best feedback. Also what model of Incent are you looking to promote with? If you don't have an account with us at Adscend Media, let me know and we can work with you on getting started. We focus on Offer Wall, Rewarded Video, and Content Locking.

Okay, everyone wants to help I'm sure. However, you need to be a bit more specific.

Have you any experience with marketing?

Have you joined any networks??

Have you selected the offers you want to promote?

Have you decided on your traffic source?

Do you have a budget?

Have you prepared a sales funnel?
Thanks for reply !
i havent any exp with marketing and i joined with matomy money ( offer Wall-mobile offers for iphone ) and futhermobi (banner,App download for IOS )
All incentive offers

Hey tyhmm776476 - I agree with tjtutor that it would be great to learn more of these details from you to get you the best feedback. Also what model of Incent are you looking to promote with? If you don't have an account with us at Adscend Media, let me know and we can work with you on getting started. We focus on Offer Wall, Rewarded Video, and Content Locking.
Thanks
i'll build my traffic source then i'll register with Adscend Media

Hey Bro, i suggest you try some more Ad network, and then find the traffics sources, get the tracking done, then run it

Help me active my account...Thanks

Hi @Kauan, I believe you should start few other networks.

So what about sources: incentive markets (fiverr etc), incentive ad-services (Aarki, Fyber, Tapjoy etc).
Here's the first you can try with.

And you're always welcome to our network where we have good incentive campaigns!

banners
Back