The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how to promote on facebook free on groups

alon hershkovitz

affiliate
Hello!
My name is Alon
i am trying to promote few products on facebook by signing to groups join them and post
for each product i join to the relevant groups but i see it is very hard to get attension and clicks on my links
please provide me step to step guide what to do?
Thank you.

This is spamming and not really something I would recommend doing as a sole source of traffic. I am sure there are guides out there if you google around for them but its not something I personally support.

I understand the problem you are having. There is always a twist when making these posts. I will urge you to always craft a post that will engage the target audience. With that, you will give people the need to go through the post and even give their feedback. It is always good to know your audience. Avoid the notion of just posting for the sake of it. Be creative and you will see the results the will come through.

You need to search for bigger groups in your niche, Don't promote on the groups directly.
You have to provide some value first, Then you can start pitching your offers there.
Let them know you first.

Everyone has given you some good advice. Basically, give people a reason to check out your links/products/offers. You have to engage with them and build a trust relationship. Just sticking a "click here" type of post won't work on any social platform. Not these days.

Post good content and build your following. Make sure you have a link to your site on your profile (if applicable).

The totally free route (of any type of promotion) usually takes longer than paid advertising but it can be done, if you put in the time and effort. Typically, the results aren't as good but it can help you raise capitol for paid ads down the road.

yes but honestly how time it will take?
and how i can attract people of 30000 group that dont know me?
i dont have any marketing expereince
and as i checked every member just publish
the onle post that can succeed is the pin post but it is only for the admin
so or you can build your own group and it can take years to go to above 10000 memebers
or you can replace the admin and get the pin post
i tried and it is not simple at all.
but facebook groups is great oppurtuntint cause they are big targetted and free to post
but as you said it is very hard

banners
Back