The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Harry Sehgal

affiliate
I have a question to ask to all those who are using Bing Ads as traffic source. I will try to be as clear as possible.

Suppose if I have to promote a Weight Loss Offer, Should I go for Landing Page where there are almost less than 50 words, or should I go for Article where I will explain everything about the product and then promote it.

I see that going the article way seems fine to me. What I am curious to know is will people be interested to go further than Landing page which has only 50 words in it.

Thanks

I have a question to ask to all those who are using Bing Ads as traffic source. I will try to be as clear as possible.

Suppose if I have to promote a Weight Loss Offer, Should I go for Landing Page where there are almost less than 50 words, or should I go for Article where I will explain everything about the product and then promote it.

I see that going the article way seems fine to me. What I am curious to know is will people be interested to go further than Landing page which has only 50 words in it.

Thanks

Why not test both and see which works best?

Why not test both and see which works best?

I just trying to also find out that If I decide with simple landing page with less than 50 words, I dont think visitor will understand it and also 50 words wont be enough to explain about the product. But still I think there maybe a way around on how to make it work.

I just trying to also find out that If I decide with simple landing page with less than 50 words, I dont think visitor will understand it and also 50 words wont be enough to explain about the product. But still I think there maybe a way around on how to make it work.

Dude honestly to me it looks like you're leaning towards going with a longer worded landing page such as an article. Go with it give it a try and see what happens. Its really a trial and error process. If your worried about language than outsource it to someone that does that type of work. From my personal experience i've had some short pages work and some long pages work. It's no detailed method or process. You just have to take action and be willing to test each and every idea you have to make it work.

my advice to you is
dont launch this campaing until you have 5 diff LP
50 word LP
Video LP
Advertorial LP
Review LP
Bullet points LP

50 USD budget
run that 10 USD a day
after a week compare results and elminate the waste
and soo on

The only way to know for certain is to test them both. However, product sales don't typically convert with just a landing page. People need to feel comfortable and informed before entering their cc info.

Hey Harry,

Following on what has been previously mentioned, I'd advise you to narrow your initial scope to the max.
If you can base yourself on proven records from other affiliates' insights it's the best (but very hard to get ofc)
Especially for search, it's a difficult source to handle.

Starting with a small budget is good if you look to avoid too much A/B testing and money waste. But this require prep'.

Make sure first to know, which vertical is working where.
And for this, either forums or AMs can help you, that's the key.

Here, if you have Weight Loss in mind for instance, it would be typically native for that kind of offer.

But in any case you need to base yourself on what's running on the web, not guess. (and it will save you $)
You could first use adspytools to see which pre-sell pages where working out the longest on all your target details.

Affiliates replicate what works - so articles / layouts / angle are already out here, waiting to be found/used.

If you have yet to run your media buying budget and looking for more details about offers, presell and landing pages, I'd kindly advice you to consider working with an affiliate network ! (if not yet of course :))

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back