The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

how to promote affiliate link via blogger or wordpress

Gems Lopez

affiliate
i want to know from a perfect affiliate marketer who is get affiliate sell regularly by blogger or wordpress free blog.is there any secret stratagy?

Hi, @Gems Lopez .

Sounds like you're asking if there is a secret strategy to developing a sustainable business using a free blog. The answer is no.

To make any blog successful, you need to have unique, valuable content added on a regular basis. And you have to have traffic, of course. There are a number of ways to monetize that traffic.

Re the free part, sure you can use free blogging platforms but it is only recommended if you absolutely need to, due to budget restraints. The best thing is to buy hosting and your own domain. Then it's yours, not Google's or WP's.

Also, if you're using a free blog, you need to ensure that your method of monetizing is allowed on that platform.

i want to know from a perfect affiliate marketer who is get affiliate sell regularly by blogger or wordpress free blog.is there any secret stratagy?
There is no secret strategy. Blogspot provided by the Google you know, and I saw the index is faster than any other. But the problem is customization. Your hand is confined if you are using Blogspot. The other thing is doing SEO. The regular SEO strategy is working well with Blogspot or WordPress. But I suggest you try .com TLD as Google like top TLD for SEO. But if you are running out of money for a domain and hosting plan then Blogspot or WordPress are ok.

I will say that wordpress and blogger are just the platforms which you can be able to do your thing in order to make the affiliate marketing dreams come true. I will say that you need to invest highly on the content that you want to put on the blog because it will matter a lot in relation to the niche that you have choosen. Make sure that you have some cash for purchase of domain and hosting to venture here.

If you are very new to affiliate marketing then using a free blogger/wordpress site is a good opportunity for you to get to grips with things. Rather than investing from the get go you can play around and get to know your site, test out different methods of content creation, traffic driving and so on. Once you're confident with what you are doing or as you begin converting some users into sales I would then look to reinvest and purchase a top level domain and your own hosting. A free blog is okay to start with, but for the long term it's definitely worth investing in your own domain. :)

Bloggers can make money from their blogs using affiliate marketing, but free blogging services such as WordPress.com have specific rules about commercial blogging, which includes advertising, paid content and affiliate marketing. Keep in mind that WordPress' free blogging server is intended mainly for non-profit use. Before you participate in affiliate marketing, make sure that your blog host permits such activity. If your blog is found to violate its terms of use, your host may suspend or remove your blog

Hello All
you can sign up at our network and take the smartlink CPA offer and use this link to promote on all your blogs
results will be amazing, just try it
if you need any help you can ask me anytime.
regards

banners
Back