The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

how to pass custom tokens to track banners

tech12psk

hello my adnetwork dont have tokens but i want track the banner that which perform good and getting conversions

how can i pass custom tokens i am using adsbridge

hello my adnetwork dont have tokens but i want track the banner that which perform good and getting conversions

how can i pass custom tokens i am using adsbridge

Hello tech12psk!

Thank you for your question. I will be glad to assist you.
You can track the conversions by using Postback pixel. In order to set it, place the dynamic parameter from the affiliate network that will receive our tid(unique click id) into the tracking token field. If your network is based in Cake, place s2 into the field.
Once you add the offer to AdsBridge campaign and get to the 3 step (Tracking & Notification) copy the link from the S2S postback URL field (http://abpostback.com/trackpixel/track?tid=YOUR NETWORK TOKEN) and replace YOUR NETWORK TOKEN with #s2#. For posting payout please add &amt=#price# to the link and place this link into the S2S Postback URL of your affiliate network (offer).
Check out the video on Tracking Pixels & Postback.

Feel free to add me in skype, send an e-mail or call my direct line in order to get more details.

Cheers!
Kate
Support Manager at AdsBridge

Hello tech12psk!

Thank you for your question. I will be glad to assist you.
You can track the conversions by using Postback pixel. In order to set it, place the dynamic parameter from the affiliate network that will receive our tid(unique click id) into the tracking token field. If your network is based in Cake, place s2 into the field.
Once you add the offer to AdsBridge campaign and get to the 3 step (Tracking & Notification) copy the link from the S2S postback URL field (http://abpostback.com/trackpixel/track?tid=YOUR NETWORK TOKEN) and replace YOUR NETWORK TOKEN with #s2#. For posting payout please add &amt=#price# to the link and place this link into the S2S Postback URL of your affiliate network (offer).
Check out the video on Tracking Pixels & Postback.

Feel free to add me in skype, send an e-mail or call my direct line in order to get more details.

Cheers!
Kate
Support Manager at AdsBridge
Thank you got it

MI
Back