monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to optimize your site?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by uzzal1530, Aug 11, 2014.

1. uzzal1530

uzzal1530 Banned

Wanna know sites can be optimized in an effective manner... Read ... about SEO tool and site optimization. :ninja:

2. monetizer
  3. jr_sci

jr_sci Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

it's simple. Create websites for human beings and not search engines.. the rest takes off automatically.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. abhi_garg

abhi_garg Banned

Optimize a website is really hard work to do ! I understand now this task has become to tough ! SEO has changed & Google has become so smart now a day ! So this is really tough work !

5. fakhruddin

fakhruddin Banned

Impressive answer.
    I also believe in Traffic instead of showoff your site,
    But OnPage SEO with Fresh content is necessary, B'coz High way of traffic comes through search engine and search engine can find you according to your Content and OnPage SEO then other work matters. That's it.

6. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

But it isn't just the content that can use optimizing. There are site optimizations, which I have no clue how to do, even with Google's webmaster advice. I'm hoping though that the content will outshine any problems, at least for now.

OP, to help with the content, I use Yoast's WP plugin. Seems to be good.

7. docubind

docubind Affiliate affiliate

Optimizing a site is simple, then again I've been doing this for 10+ years.

Build content, make sure you perform decent keyword research and build pages around those keywords. Don't waste time optimizing little pointless things like image names or H tags.

Build quality links.

Watch rankings happen.

Build more links as rankings stabilize and watch effects, rinse and repeat.

8. virendra

virendra Affiliate affiliate

I used GTmetrix and as per it's suggestion, make it proper. It work perfectly.

9. trueaffiliates

trueaffiliates Affiliate affiliate

As of my knowledge, content plays an important role, 70% of quality is based on content and 5% on relevancy of content and 10% go for Social Media , 8% domain Authority,and rest of them for Keywords. That means usage of keywords, Headings, not overuse of keywords.

10. douglasobrien

douglasobrien Affiliate affiliate

The first part of SEO is page optimization. Basic steps included in on site optimization are:

- Find best targeted keywords relevant to your business
    - Make title and meta tags relevant to your web page theme
    - Content optimization and internal linking.
    - Use of h1,…,h6 tags for heading
    - Create a site map
    - Use title and alt attributes that include targeted keywords.
    - Make robots.txt file.

Once onsite optimization is completed, offsite optimization is started. Here are a few basic steps for offsite optimization:

- Directory submission
    - Article submission
    - Link exchange
    - Free Classifieds
    - Social bookmarking
    - Blogging
    - Forum posting
    - Press release
    - Video Submission

For online business, content is the most important factor. Having informative and interesting content in the website will entice frequent visits by more visitors. This also helps you to get quality back links easily, as quality back links are most important factor in search engine optimization. Once your site gets higher ranking, it will start getting more targeted visitors and your ROI will increase
    gradually.

11. douglasobrien

douglasobrien Affiliate affiliate

Optimization is of two types - Onpage optimization and offpage optimization. Just create sites and do both optimization.

12. perrycraft

perrycraft Affiliate affiliate

The things you improve to your site to suit the search-engine-spiders. This includes copywriting, heading tag, making your site simple to traverse, properly coding your HTML and so on.

13. Alexhudson

Alexhudson Affiliate affiliate

Build quality back-links, promote at social book marks, social media marketing sites, post at quality business directories and as soon as your external back-links are indexed you'll see visible results in search engines.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI