The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to optimize campaign for CPI offer

Pommy

affiliate
Hi guys. I just want some advise. And this is my offer's detail.

Offer Name: OLX - Android
Payout: $0.68
Description: Allows you to easily post your ads for free and search for classified ads in your local area. It provides you with millions of buyers and sellers to connect to ,all for free!
Targeting: India
Banner:

837932_olx_android_app_android_app_install_olx_c.png

I run campaign for about 5 hours. Currently there are 1,990 clicks with no conversions.

Questions:

1. I haven't got any conversions after using budget $20.00. Should I try with another banners?
2. Users will be redirected to the page for application download after they click the banner. Should I try adding a landing page, and redirect them to my landing page before send them to the page for application download?
3. After having some data from 1,990 clicks with no conversions, do I start to filter out criteria from my campaign to be more targeted ?
4. Should I start to think of:
- Test with new banners
- Change traffic source
- Change offer

Any other suggestions please don't hesitate to advise :)

Start with a broader approach and select an offer that applies for everyone.
I don't know which traffic source you're using, but I bet most people aren't interested on classified ads.

If I understand correctly for each offer I'll have to test if I need a LP or not right?
For some offer redirecting to the downloading page works and some doesn't (have to create LP)?

@dynaxios

Thanks much for your advise. I will create a LP.
I'm not sure, will whatsrunwhere help to spy the LPs?
In my opinion it could safe more time (I think).

@servandosilva

My traffic source is BuzzCity.
Could you give me a simple sample of broad approach offer?

If I understand correctly for each offer I'll have to test if I need a LP or not right?
For some offer redirecting to the downloading page works and some doesn't (have to create LP)?

@dynaxios

Thanks much for your advise. I will create a LP.
I'm not sure, will whatsrunwhere help to spy the LPs?
In my opinion it could safe more time (I think).

@servandosilva

My traffic source is BuzzCity.
Could you give me a simple sample of broad approach offer?
Think of something that is broad in the country you're targeting. A launcher for all phones? a music app? antivirus?
Most people won't be interested on classifieds unless they have something to announce or sell.

Well Its OLX India Android App.

1. Current status of App Installs 10,000,000 - 50,000,000, so it has dried down already.
2. First Comment is Negative.
3. 100's of Affiliates have Run Run Run that offer.
4. People always Like something New.

First do your due investigation and then run the offer.

The new offers that are making big in India now are

1. PayTm
2. Mobikwik

--- These are Mobile Recharging apps that are being run by large number of affiliates.

Ok thanks much for your advise @shreedharcva.
I'll do more investigation for getting to offer for sale.

Questions:

1. Where can I check the App Installs amount information ?
2. How do I know which offer do I need to create LP and which offer can be linked directly to the sale page (or the application download page)? Should I take this in consider when testing the campaigns? Or should I be sure first that direct linking doesn't work, then I can think of create a LP?

1. Where can I check the App Installs amount information ?
See near the bottom of the app page: OLX Free Classifieds - Android Apps on Google Play

2. How do I know which offer do I need to create LP and which offer can be linked directly to the sale page (or the application download page)? Should I take this in consider when testing the campaigns? Or should I be sure first that direct linking doesn't work, then I can think of create a LP?
Split-test to find out if you need a LP or not. For most offers other than gaming, it's probably best to go with a LP.

Hi guys,

I did as what you guys advised.
I talked to my AM about an offer with high EPC, so I got a broader offer and did some split testing using 3 different landing pages.
Here is my new offer's detail:

Offer Type: Sweeptake
Flow: MO
Payout: $5.50
Traffic Source: LeadBolt

I planned using maximum budget of $55.00. Now I've tested my 3 LPs and got some data.
But there is no conversions, and the budget is gone about $60.00 ++ already. So I paused all my campaigns.
Here is my data:

Visits: 1,360
Clicks: 436
CTR: 30 - 35%
Conversions: $0.00

I guess thousand clicks is enough for data analysis already.
I know which carrier, OS, etc. is getting traffic from.
Do I kill the campaigns or continue testing?
My understanding is I should split test after there is some conversions.
Any advise? Should I go with new offers or try similar offers using the same LPs?

MI
Back