The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to motivate contractors work for cheap and stay loyal

teambuilding

affiliate
Would be interested to hear from affiliates about their outsourcing experiences.
Please share your contractor relationships strategies that all affiliates can benefit from.

Sorry, but cheap and good do not usually work well together. What you have to do is look at the cost benefit analysis.

Let's say you hire a writer, they are half the price of other top writers, but then you have less than perfect content when competing against some big dogs. This is not good. You saved half, but it cost you 1,000 times that in lost revenue. Not a good move if you ask me.

Depends on what you are out-sourcing. In my own experience out-sourcing can be hit an miss. I have built up some good, reliable resources in my time. As an internet marketer outsourcing is a most, when you start to make some bucks online. For me, creating content is the hardest part of IM. I create most of my own on-site content, for product reviews, articles and blog posts. But occasionally I will need content super fast. In such a scenario I use the following outsourcing resources

www.Madcontent.com
www.TheContentAuthority.com
www.TopicBay.com - TopicBay are a great source if you need unique content fast. All their articles are pre-written and SEO optimized.

The only way you can get cheap and good work is to offer bonuses, and they should be fair and gettable. Let them have a share of your success in some way.

banners
Back