The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to monetize?

Will1

Hey guys,
I need your help.

First of all, please forgive me for my English grammar skills, i'm in a learning process :)

So I have a website about online dating. There are unique articles about dating women online, tips and advice for men.

On average I get around 30 unique visitors per day (organic search traffic only).

What would you recommend to monetize this website?

Thanks,

Will

What would you recommend to monetize this website?

Build up the traffic first. 30 unique's are inadequate for monetizing effectively. I would put some ads up on Facebook, develop some FB pages for the site, share info that will drive more traffic to the site.

You still need to promote your site. Once you get about enough traffic and users, you can go ahead and register to networks.
Dating is very competitive niche and it may take time to establish a site like yours.

You still need to promote your site. Once you get about enough traffic and users, you can go ahead and register to networks.
Dating is very competitive niche and it may take time to establish a site like yours.

How much traffic do I need to start working with networks?

Thanks guys for helping. I appreciate that.

That is going to depend largely on the advertisers. If you go to a network it can be anywhere from 10k monthly unique's to 10MM. On my content sites I am direct with the advertisers. My smaller sites the advertisers are looking for at least a 500 page views per day and in my bigger niches they are looking for at least 2000 per day. But it doesn't stop there. The quality of the sites is very important. It's got to be a clear and focused niche site, must have decent SE traffic and positioning, have a professional presence and appearance, and have a template or theme with space for advertising. There is more, but this gives you a good idea.

You will also want to create a great social circle for the site(s) and have a media kit ready as a download.

How much traffic do I need to start working with networks?
Thanks guys for helping. I appreciate that.

Your site don't need to have thousands so long as you have real traffic you can monetize your site.
Any network are willing to accept it but then of course this will still go through a review process. Can you pm me your url? Let me check it.

MI
Back