The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Monetize My Adult Site

Becoming a publisher of an adult adnetwork is a way to monetize the traffic of your site. You might wanna start with us trafficbroker.com.. check my signature for my skype id

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Larry! You should try Mobidea, an in-house built platform that connects you to the best offers for adult, dating and utility apps. You can start to make money today! Please feel free to send us an email to: affiliate-service@mobidea.com We'll be glad to help you.

Last edited:
Hey Larry, If your looking for adult, dating or any cams offers feel free to add me on skype: jake.dean1987

We have some great converting offers and exclusives that will help monetize your site. Can also help you out with the content :)

Cheers

the main way people monetize adult is via adult dating/adult content pay-per-signup programs, selling off traffic and banner ads/pops that pay on a CPM basis.

Larry, you can monetize your content, using offers at Adcombo.com. Also we can help you with creatives!

You could ask some one to write erotic stories for you!
You can create and sell and e-book with those stories on your site.
Just ask a dollar or two and you will be amazed at howmany people will want to read it!

I made an adult site in 2008 and uploading content regularly. In recent I get plenty of hits in my website. But couldn't find out how to monetize my site. Any idea?
Hey Larry,
I would definitely recommend exercising a few different options mentioned in this thread...

Plan A:
(great option)

or

Plan B:
Sign up as an affiliate with www.revolutionforce.com and send that traffic to us on a performance basis
(also great option)

Our top converting adult/dating offers should be great for your audience

Best,
Jeremy Wagshul
skype - jeremy.wagshul
www.revolutionforce.com

Am I right to say that more than 50% of your traffic visitors are students? I suggest you monetizing adult traffic with essay offers. Contact me for details.

Hi @Larry Nair since you already have a content rich site, we have several merchants within the adult niche on our network which would be suitable to add to your site. We are a content based network, so your site sounds like a perfect fit. I'd recommend adding a detailed review of the product(s) and use a CTA banner to drive traffic from your general adult focused articles, through to a branded review, from there you can drive traffic through to the merchant site to purchase. Adult Affiliate Programs If you'd like to know more about any of these brands or the network just let me know :)

banners
Back