The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything How to make money with TeeSpring (PART ONE)

Shanr02

So I started this journey about 4 months ago: [JOURNEY] to make $5000/month with TeeSpring | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix In this thread you can see how I started off as newbie and started selling t-shirts on a daily basis. I am not an expert and I am not making $5000/month on TeeSpring just yet but I'm on my way there.

A lot of people have been asking me to do guides on how I got this far. So this is my guide from start to finish of my daily routine to bank with TeeSpring.

The reason why I wrote "PART ONE" is because I don't want to overload you guys with information. That was one of my biggest obstacles in the beginning. There was so much information and I didn't know where to start. So this is just part one about research and I am happy to answer any of your questions.

1. RESEARCH
  • FINDING NICHES
  • A niche could literally be ANYTHING in the T-Shirt game. Below is a list to help you break down the categories to find a niche:
    • Professions (nurse, firefighters, etc)
    • Hobbies (fishing, dancing, etc)
    • Family (mum, nanas, papas)
    • Religion
    • Movements (feminism, atheism)
    • Politics
    • Countries or states that people are proud to live in.
    • Sports
    • And so much more!
  • IS THIS NICHE TARGETABLE ON FACEBOOK?
  • Facebook will be your main source of traffic. Use audience insights to check if this niche is targetable on Facebook.
  • ARE PEOPLE IN YOUR NICHE BUYING T-SHIRTS??
  • So now that you have found a niche you need to know if people are passionate enough to buy t-shirts about your niche.
    • Go to amazon.com, aliexpress.com or ebay.com and search "YOUR NICHE" T-SHIRT. If there are good reviews then that is a good niche to get into.
    • Go to teescover.com and search your niche. Sort it by 50+ sold. If at least one shirt comes up then that is a good niche.
  • DESIGN
  • DO NOT COPY OTHER PEOPLE'S DESIGN. THEY JUST WON'T SELL.
  • You don't to be a designer to sell t-shirts. For one of my successful campaigns I just used TeeSpring's built in designer. A five year old can use that design tool. So don't say "I am not a designer" NO EXCUSES!
  • The slogan is the most important thing on the T-Shirt.
TAKE MY CHALLENGE:
A lot people have been asking me questions without taking action. I want people to take ACTION!!! So this is my challenge to you guys. Start a journey thread about TeeSpring and update me everyday on what you are doing by tagging me in the post. I want to see updates on Research, Facebook ad stats, profits, etc. If you do this I will tell you what you are doing right and wrong. I can also give you part 2 and 3 in a more personalised way for you so you can start banking! SO JUST DO IT:

Where can you actually sign up to the Teespring affiliate program? The links on their site are not working. Or is that just me?
We delivered +1$ million in sales for Vistaprint selling t-shirts so would love to do the same for Teespring

I don't plan to start tshirt marketing anytime soon but I admire your desire to help others enter it.
Just for that, congrats to you ! ;)

Nevertheless, I will follow closely your threads because you have a great ability to teach others in a comprehensible manner.
It's always interesting and helpful to keep a wide perspective.

PS : Lmao the video of Shia LaBeouf :D

Where can you actually sign up to the Teespring affiliate program? The links on their site are not working. Or is that just me?
We delivered +1$ million in sales for Vistaprint selling t-shirts so would love to do the same for Teespring
Not sure what you mean? all you do is design your t-shirt and start promoting

What's your strategy when it comes to advertising on facebook?
How should the ads be, who to target, etc.
I use FB website conversion ads. This will show yours ads to people that are more likely to convert.

When targeting just make sure affinity is at Least 50x on audience insights. And check the demographics tab on audience insight to see what age, gender you should target.

Don't worry about how many likes you have on your FB page. It's never made a difference to me.

Make sure create a custom audience with your FB pixel

Wanna say thanks, been reading your posts related to TEES.

Getting ready to launch a few campaigns in partnership with a few people I have done graphic and web work for.

One in particular has about 120,000 "REAL" FB likes, around 32,000 newsletter subscribers.. I know this because I built the site. ;)

IT NEVER! Occurred to me launch a t-shirt campaign. Just gotta work out the details.

Sometimes things are in your face and you still don't see them.

Let ya know how it goes.

#Patch

Hello,

is possible to create custom audience with a list of FB emails (@facebook.com) extracted from target pages?

If not, what can i do with this list of emails?
throw them away?

What´s your favorite method to build customs audience?

Thanks

I use FB website conversion ads. This will show yours ads to people that are more likely to convert.

When targeting just make sure affinity is at Least 50x on audience insights. And check the demographics tab on audience insight to see what age, gender you should target.

Don't worry about how many likes you have on your FB page. It's never made a difference to me.

Make sure create a custom audience with your FB pixel

What do you mean by "When targeting just make sure affinity is at Least 50x on audience insights."

How many thsirt designs do you do per campign? I only have one and i switch up my ad sets more and maybe its my design thats not selling.. I wonder how we could figure this out. Is it the design or targeting?

I have always had a passion to do the tee marketing. It is the best thing I do feel I can do as far as the marketing career is concerned. I want to do the professional tees and therefore, I am taking these tips very seriously. I hope that by the end of the year, I would have rolled down this marketing platform. Incase of anything, I will be DM you so as we can grow together.

I am thinking about starting such campaign since very long time. Just can't decide what boys/girls in US would like in T-shirt. As I am from India. Would anyone share any insights on what is trending in US at this moment.

How expensive are shirts on this site? I have been to similar sites and they were pretty pricey, which is a turn off.

I was over on teespring.com last night and to Me
If You are Unique with Your Design, The Teeshirt
should sell well as long as there is a good means of promotion of course.

My friends he prints his own T-Shirts and I think it would be good If I venture with him and do all the marketing stuff, BTW thanks for your idea, will definitely follow up this thread.

MI
Back