The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to make money with Chaturbate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know how to install this on a Mac?

For installing webDOM on a Mac, you should just be able to download the .tar.gz file and move it to your Applications folder. After that it's just a matter of running the app like any other.

IF you click on the app icon and webDOM does not start, This could be an issue with conflicting versions of Java.

In this case, you need to do two things:
  1. Install the JDK for Mac OSX
  2. Make sure that your mac is using the latest Java version
If you are running the jdk 1.7.0 or above, then you're good. If you see that your Mac is running 1.6 or below, you need to Choose which version of Java runs on your Mac OS

I found the list yesterday, it's huge! And you're right, I only sent shortened links without points etc. to 3 or 4 people, guess what? Tracking code says, they all clicked (edit: means, they took the text, copy and pasted it into their browser and added the point and the slash.....) it lol.

I tried to make this bot work with xhamster, too. But seems there's a bug, I can't send mass messages on xhamster. I guess I'll try redtube or any other such network next.

Another thing is, chaturbate does not allow you to make sites with "chatur abc" or anything which sounds like their name. But I think you can use any url without the need of this. They write in their AGB that it's not allowed to post links into chats where it isn't allowed. But I guess, why should they care? They probably only write this, to calm their competition down lol

Thank you for your help on this! :)

I'll check the PM action on xhamster ;)

Updated the OKCupid Plugin on webDOM. Now has new features and PM is working again after their latest interface update.

For those of you using webDOM, you can download it through the app ;) Merry Christmas!

Anybody tried my method? This is still working, I have tried it yesterday after a long time. ;) One of the reputable members from AffiliateFix already have some great results with this method only after few days of following this step by step guide - he is making 30$+ daily. If he wants, he can post here too ;)

In my opinion, you should send some amount of impressions before anyone signup. Let's say you send 100 impressions with your aff. link and 80 of them signed up, this means you are in trouble. That percentage should be at a much lower rate. So the affiliate network should allow this kind of traffic. Could anybody clarify, what are the affiliate networks that allows this kind of traffic? Did they pay you? What are your experiences with them? Does loadedcash allows this kind of traffic? Please clarify...

Anybody tried my method? This is still working, I have tried it yesterday after a long time. ;) One of the reputable members from AffiliateFix already have some great results with this method only after few days of following this step by step guide - he is making 30$+ daily. If he wants, he can post here too ;)

How u managed this? I mean i got 50 people to click on my link but none of them signed up. The site doesnt require people to sign up and they see there no show from my "girl".

I tried this for fun and to see if it works and YES this does work... but I would recommend only to do this if you absolutely don't have any money to invest in paid traffic.

I set up a fake profile on xhamster last friday. Just added info and a gallery of the girl with nudes. I didn't have time to send any invites but on monday I saw that it wasn't neccessary... The PM box had about 60 messages from horny dudes.

This was also when I realised that this is not something I would recommend to any sane straight guy to do on a daily basis! ;)

I grabbed an webcam offer from my adult CPA network and put it in ow.ly shortner and then in a message similar to TS suggestions. When I tried to send it it didn't work, probaly because of the URL in the message, so I put some spaces in it and the message looked exactly like this:

Hey! Thanks for the add. I just checked your profile and you seem interesting...

Please add me here: http://my ow.ly url (remove spaces and put in browser)
My username is: katie_97

You`ll see my private shows...
Don't worry it's a free site.

See you inside? X

Because of the extra effort they have to put in (to copy and paste the URL in their browser and remove the spaces) I didn't think I would get any conversions. I mean this is far from easy right?

But guess what...

Out of the 60 dudes 11 put the link in their browser and removed the spaces and 2 signed up! This was a revshare offer and one of the sign ups seems to be spending now, so I'm making a little money. I spent about 30 minutes on the fake profile and sending the PM's.

I believe this whole e-whoring thing is not something you should do for a long time. Use it and twist it to make your first couple of 100 bucks and then move on to serious business.

Great looking guide but have a question on Chaturbate account. So when you send PM's to people with your link to sign up to Chaturbate do you actually have a profile created Chaturbate? In another words, when they sign up to Chaturbate they will look for you and if the user account is not there it is likely to be reported and account banned?

Thanks

Great looking guide but have a question on Chaturbate account. So when you send PM's to people with your link to sign up to Chaturbate do you actually have a profile created Chaturbate? In another words, when they sign up to Chaturbate they will look for you and if the user account is not there it is likely to be reported and account banned?

Thanks

No you don't create a profile on the cam site. Sign up is a sign up, so it's hit and run. You don't have to use Chaturbate, any adult cam site will do.

Remember that these sites have a marketing funnel too and just want horny dudes to sign up and buy tokens. After they sign up they get sucked in and a certain percentage will start spending money even if they don't find your profile.

If your traffic sucks your aff manager will contact you. They usually don't just ban your account especially if you been with them for a while.

I didn't notice this thread when I was browsing on my phone. I'm using chat traffic / ewhoring in making my own money. Really had some success with this kind of promotion. I'm saving some cash to start a legitimate way in promoting offers. But i've been doing this for years now and im still doing it and to be honest it's still doing great! Here are some results:

R2LT4UT.png
woJwf57.png

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't notice this thread when I was browsing on my phone. I'm using chat traffic / ewhoring in making my own money. Really had some success with this kind of promotion. I'm saving some cash to start a legitimate way in promoting offers. But i've been doing this for years now and im still doing it and to be honest it's still doing great! Here are some results:

View attachment 5353 View attachment 5354

Some serious ewhoring dude :), automated or manual?

To prevent being banned by an advertiser, would be enough to iframe the affiliate link, so i don't have to construct a lander?

The xhamster accounts are to be remade after a week or so, or it is possible to use all the friends in the account to message them every week and keep growing the friends list?.

I already got an xhamster account "inactive" i did not log in for 2 or 3 days, but i do not know if this is the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back