Status
Not open for further replies.

nisha10

Banned
I have put assorted CPA ads on my blog…
The blog is in my name…
As in, it has my name as the blog name.

It is a blog on making money online.

I am driving traffic with fresh content, article marketing, social networking, FB, Twitter, Pinterest, blog commenting.

My target is the whole world as I have put CPA offers that can be done worldwide –
But my main target is USA.

I am trying to get conversions for zip and email submits –
I have these ads plastered all over the site.

TO-date –
Not even one person has filled out any offers.
And I get more than 300 unique hits in a day.

That’s the start of my case study
Which I have initiated
After taking the advice
Of the senior members in this forum.

Hope to hear from you all.

Best wishes and regards.

If its a make money online blog, look into email opt in forms and funnels - you'd be better of pushing some clickbank products or reviewing some.

Do you mind giving the general niche it is focusing on as we may be able to help better?

Unless K guessed it right?

If its a make money online blog, look into email opt in forms and funnels - you'd be better of pushing some clickbank products or reviewing some.

ClickBank cheated me..
want nothing to do with them.
Only interested in CPA
not affiliate products.
Regards

If you read my post
I have clearly said this -
It is a blog on making money online.

If you're in the 'MMO' niche, most of us know what CPA is, therfore we are not interested in completing any offers. You would be better off promoting affiliate products, offering private advertising on your blog, offering sponsored reviews, selling text-links, selling your own products - membership courses, info products, etc.

There's so many ways to start making money with your blog!

Review the CPA networks, run casestudies - get your readers to signup through your aff. links. Run contests, etc.

Hope that helps you get something started.

Apologies for that, I did read your post but somehow skimmed past that while checking it on my phone! Oops!

Collecting emails is always a good option in MMO as people tend to be quite open to getting on lists... Then you can target them more than just the time they visit your site and test a few of the other monetization methods that have been mentioned...

If you're in the 'MMO' niche, most of us know what CPA is, therfore we are not interested in completing any offers. You would be better off promoting affiliate products, offering private advertising on your blog, offering sponsored reviews, selling text-links, selling your own products - membership courses, info products, etc.

Your answer makes no sense at all.
If I wanted to sell the things that you gave your spiel on -
I would not have joined this forum.

I already make a lot of money online
and I only joined this forum
as I want to know how to make money from CPA.

I did not join this forum
to make money from the above things
that you wrote on.

You are misleading.

Apologies for that, I did read your post but somehow skimmed past that while checking it on my phone! Oops!

Collecting emails is always a good option in MMO as people tend to be quite open to getting on lists... Then you can target them more than just the time they visit your site and test a few of the other monetization methods that have been mentioned...

It's okay
i am used to this
Most people join forums
and post answers
without really reading

If you guys don't mind that I signed up for the sake of asking in this thread..

I could really use some help! I am looking for a WORLDWIDE offer for CPA.
Auto download offers only.

Any thoughts, suggestions, or guides?

Holy shit you ignorant and dumb. If you even knew the slightest about marketing(which you obviously don't since you can't even profit off 300 daily visitors), you would know what he is saying is right.

People have come in and gave you solid advice, but you are looking to get spoon fed on exactly what you need to do. Maybe you should stop being a cynical moron and read the plethora of information that's out there

Your answer makes no sense at all.
If I wanted to sell the things that you gave your spiel on -
I would not have joined this forum.

I already make a lot of money online
and I only joined this forum
as I want to know how to make money from CPA.

I did not join this forum
to make money from the above things
that you wrote on.

You are misleading.

Holy shit you ignorant and dumb. If you even knew the slightest about marketing(which you obviously don't since you can't even profit off 300 daily visitors), you would know what he is saying is right.

People have come in and gave you solid advice, but you are looking to get spoon fed on exactly what you need to do. Maybe you should stop being a cynical moron and read the plethora of information that's out there

CRWAL back into the slime hole
where ur MOM conceived u
U MFP - MOTHER Fu@K@ PRIK!!!

CRWAL back into the slime hole
where ur MOM conceived u
U MFP - MOTHER Fu@K@ PRIK!!!

And that ladies and gentlemen - is how you get yourself banned!

CPAFix is full of decent people trying to help - take their advice or don't but NEVER be rude to my members again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back