The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Make Money Absolutely with App Promotion

Can you tell us what is your ROI? In percentage, because if you run offer of $0.5 and your bid is $0.42 then (for me) its not worthwhile to invest in this. And because this method (I assume) has lot competition I really doubt that you can bid really low. What if your conversion is not approved for whatever reason?

Can you tell us what is your ROI? In percentage, because if you run offer of $0.5 and your bid is $0.42 then (for me) its not worthwhile to invest in this. And because this method (I assume) has lot competition I really doubt that you can bid really low. What if your conversion is not approved for whatever reason?

Well, $0.08 seems low in case of 1 conversion, while 1000 conversions can make you profit of $80, which is more then nothing.

Yes Kate, I know that. But, what if some of them are not approved. That's why I asked for ROI. I want to know for $100 how much are his total earning.

site:affiliatefix.com cpi network - Google Search
Graybeard, if you read this thread, it is talking about something a little different than just finding CPI offers. That I don't have a problem with. I'm looking for a traffic network which installs apps with CPI bidding, like OP shows. Fyber used to allow this, but now it is much harder to find. Most only work directly with app devs - not affiliates. If you have any knowledge I would appreciate your feedback.

If you could share that list here I think the forum would appreciate it, I and others are having a hard time finding who actually allows affiliates on their networks. Potential CPI bidding networks: AppBooster, Leadbolt, Aarki, NativeX, Superrewards, Clickyy, Meshbean (poor quality).

I don't deal in the CPI market myself -- so no personal recommendation --however-- I used a search engine and found a list in about 1 minute.

All the usual suspects are in this thread CPI Smart Link Network

Last edited:
Which is the Sign Up page to Aarki thanks?
Y try register to aarki but not found the sign up page,
And not receive the email of appbooster

For Aarki you have to contact them, on the homepage they only have a popup to offer a consultation about "your app". I sent them an email and am waiting to hear back if they accept affiliates though. Also think they require min deposit of $1000.

MI
Back