The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Selling How to Make $20, 000 In 1 Single Month Scaling Media Buy Campaigns (with Kickass Support)

35le0r7.jpg

9iqro7.jpg

10hljpt.jpg

2w3aqoj.jpg

29b0mfn.jpg

2wplc40.jpg

Last edited:
RESERVED FOR FAQS
Here's a rebill offer campaign case-study... Dropbox - The CPAMedia Buy Bible Case Study.pdf
TThe exact campaign case study that did over $20, 000plus!
You'll see the:
Offers used
Landing Pages used
Banner ads used
and Traffic sources.
Here's 2 testimonials among the many REAL PEOPLE who've purchased and having success!
Nate Larson:This is an awesome book! I've read marketing/CPA ebooks like this before and none of them have the depth of info it does...
Justin Chan:In a world where most of our emails are brought to us by aweber, and most of our questions to 'gurus' remain unanswered, I truly appreciate your heart warming advice. It means a lot to me. I'll work hard to increase the little success i'm having already and keep you posted.

Last edited:
Hey mate,
that FB link doesn't lead anywhere. Got some more testimonials for this?

Anything with PPCall in the guide or does this kind of traffic only work with CPA type of offers?

Looks like the links' expired, you can pm me Alex and I'll show you private infos of people who have purchased .
And the reviews are coming from well known people like Darster, Drluisbarrious here on our forum and a ton of people who have purchased...that slow, due to the detailed length of 100pages!

And about your PayPerCall question, even though this guide doesn't have any case studies on such type of offers.
Media buying is definitely among the list of traffic sources for PPCall, this guide covers the depth of media buying and will make you successful in setting up media buy campaigns for such offers still...

Last edited:
Sorry but it makes me laugh again.

Like if you trust that you will pay 33$ and will make 20k then you even do not need to go further with IM and go to look for 8-5 job

UPDATE:

Just saw OP username LOL LOL LOL - "9to5affiliate"

Sorry but it makes me laugh again.

Like if you trust that you will pay 33$ and will make 20k then you even do not need to go further with IM and go to look for 8-5 job

UPDATE:

Just saw OP username LOL LOL LOL - "9to5affiliate"
Not always a good thing to reply trolls...

Troll Definition:
Intransitive internet slang in an online community or discussion.
To attempt to lure others into combatitive arguments for the purpose of personal entertainment and/or gratuitous disruption.
-wiktionary

People aren't stupid, i've got the most thorough people on earth...the Chinese buying it and if my guide which has a 90 day (3 months) money back guarantee doesn't come in as advertised. We'd hear from them and not from you, Mr Affmen who didn't purchase.

Last edited:
But seeing affmen is a dojo member with a larger post count than 9to5 guy, just shows that he's been here longer and more trust worthy than 9to5 guy.

funny he's banking that but not a dojo member?

I feel like i'm in the warrior forums now.

How much of the $20k was profit?
What was your ROI %?
We you using any follow up email sequences?

Thanks
Hi Kiwilad, thanks for asking...
Well i spent $14k and if you check the case study again...so the ROI was

$12,106 all profit...

No i wasn't using any follow up email sequences but it was a scale up strategy.

I'll go into that here a little:

First step is to choose an offer with a good payout like $20 and above.

Then setup media buy campaigns only on small sites with 500k and less uniques per month.

You optimize from there and the beauty about media buys is "insertion orders"...this ensures you only lose your test budget which you must have negotiated before you complete the full buy...if you're going to lose at all.

Once you get your campaign optimized on the media buy traffic, you can scale up...

First by rolling out bigger adsizes like the wide skyscrapers or leader boards on the same site converting...
Then find similar sites like the one converting...and work on getting your campaigns optimized on them.

Lastly is to use an RTB like sitescout...
Sitescout don't have small sites in their database usually, so you are going to be dealing with 500K to millions of uniques per month sites.

You specify your demographics and test a bunch of placements to find what's working.
The idea now isn't to continue using sitescout because the traffic there does dry up as you're constantly in a bidding war (your ads will not get served if you lose the bid).
So you go direct, this would cost more, like $5k, but here's a way to get it for less for the first month.

First thing, you know it's going to work for you since you tested it on sitescout but the publisher doesn't know that...
So you tell them you want a test buy which you're going to pre-pay.
No publisher turns down a pre-pay! I've had a pre-paid test buy cost $1-2k.
Sometimes i lose it but most times i win...getting 600% ROI! So bottom line is only use sitescout when you don't have to eat cheap pizza all month if you lose your budget!!

In a nutshell, the above strategy is what in my circles we call "snowballing". You can start out with a budget less than a 1000 bucks and scale up from there.

Last edited:
  1. But seeing affmen is a dojo member with a larger post count than 9to5 guy, just shows that he's been here longer and more trust worthy than 9to5 guy.
funny he's banking that but not a dojo member?

I feel like i'm in the warrior forums now.
I think you're wrong, ain't I the one sticking it out now with my ballsy "make $20k in a month"?

What better way to prove you're trustworthy than this...???

Like i said earlier people aren't stupid, if this is all a scam, we'd hear from the horses' mouths and not from you.

And as regards joining the :ninja: dojo, well i thought of it but it's not for me as an affiliate...but would setup an dojo account when i launch my adnetwork next month as most brands do here.
I use to be in way too much private forums which i rarely used.
I have stockpiles of resources just gathering "cyberdust" in my hard drive. No need to add more resources as im already overwhelmed
And your last words:

"I feel like I'm in the warriorforum now"

You're not the only one who has been hard done by a so called WSO. I also have, if you call someone getting your hopes up and excited then getting your refund, hard done by.
Usually the scene is a mob of angry buyers taking swipes at the seller and then a flood of refund requests follows.
Until that happens here in my thread, then you can feel like it's the warriorforum.

Last edited:

Hello Fixers

I had the opportunity to acquire the CPA Media Buys Bible From @9to5affiliate
Let me tell you something:

Pros
- 100 pages and 88 pure content
- The guide is straight to the point
- Has instructions step by step even if you are a beginner
- Detailed structure of how to scale your winners

cons
- Author can't kick your ass for you to take action

Check the little video to see inside and click the order now button :)

Professional presentation, and well organized. This is NOT re-hashed stuff.
He talks on everything, even things he didn't put in the sales page. ;)
Easy read, like he's talking to you.
I RECOMMEND.

I just finished reading it! Very easy read I have to say!

Packed with loads of useful, applicable and "tested" knowledge, it provides a solid foundation for both experienced and newbie affiliates who want to get into CPA Media buys.
All-in-all a very practical and straight to the point manual.

Oh, I almost forgot, there is also the lightning fast Skype support from George!

Bottom Line? I definitely RECOMMEND it! ;)

I bought this guide and read it thoroughly. And I am putting some of it into the practice.

Guide is not good enough to make you money. But no guide in this price range is that good. There are lost of gotchas that are not even mentioned. But you have at minimum 50% of info you need for a solid start. Lots of info there is just a filler, many things are just common sense. Other things are IM mythology, like "ugly ads convert better". People who write these guides are 90% of time telling you what they think you want to hear. By telling you "ugly ads convert better" they are implying that entry bar is low and that it is going to be an easy ride.

There is no info into reading the first info from the first conversions. Neither there is much on optimization and weeding out proffit.

Now, being quite critical above, I would say that you should definitely buy it. Even if 90% is just filler, those 10% of golden nuggets can easily change your life. No joking here, there are gems in there. There is very little reliable info on Media Buying on the Google and so you'll get a lots of useful info in the guide.

The way I look at buying guides is that I want to know what is going on in my industry, weather some business models are feasible or not for me, to check if I have the necessary skills etc. If you are serious about IM that buying guide is the must.

Despite my cryticizam this is a guide well worth having.

Last edited by a moderator:
On a separate issue, one thing that this guide is not mentioning is that a trend against affiliates in paid traffic continues and that many of tactics that affiliates use can get you banned on places like Google, Bing, SiteScout etc.

It would be very useful to actually provide a list of workaround against always shrinking affiliate possibilities. For example, old style advertorials are banned from SiteScout. What is the workaround? Would redirection work: like you show them approachable LP, that you redirect to hard core one. Affiliates do it on Facebook a big time.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back