The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how to link postback URL

John Mouss

Hi dears affiliates

is there any one can help me with problems ..
what I have to do if I want to use postback url in cpaGrip I'm using adsbridge tracker ?

------------
if I have self hosted landing page where I can find ''call to action button '' in my self hosted landing pages for pasting the code that the tracker gives to me ...
in adsbridge tracker the say :
Add the piece of code Or the click URL below to call to action button(s) on your landing page in order to pass data further. For generating click URL specific for the campaign go to the “Tracking pixel” section.

Call to action button(s) code
<a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="window.open(decodeURIComponent( window.location.href.substr(window.location.href.lastIndexOf('aref=')+5)), '_self');"> </a>
Click URL
LINK EXAMPLE .....
----------------------------------------------------------
guys I hope if some one helps me with this ..
thank you

Last edited:
First. there are two things in CPAGrip or any network you should know:
Offer URL: as you mentioned in your post content. An example for CPAGrip offer URL:
Error Loading Offer.
Postback URL: the URL that network will call when conversion occurred.
You can set postback URL for CPAGrip in here: https://www.cpagrip.com/admin/panels_tools_gpostback.php
Find your postback URL in Adsbridge in here:
SignIn
Notice to "S2S postback" and "Secure S2S postback"
For more details, I suggest you use example below to redirect to your offfer from landing page
1- <a href="http://rnjkr.adsbtrack.com/click">Your offer</a>
2- <button><a href="http://rnjkr.adsbtrack.com/click">Your offer</a></button>
You can custom it again.
If you need help, pm me.

Hey @John Mouss , what's up? I'm Elen, the AdsBidge rep.:)

1. I'll be glad to assist you with affiliate network setup, unfortunately do not have CpaGrip pre-set in our templates, so could you ask you aff manager for their parameters. TY. Btw, here is the step-by-step guide that may help you to setup your aff network Affiliate Network setup on AdsBridge

2. In order to set a click URL correctly or CTA button code, go to «Tracking pixel» section and choose the campaign you need. Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Google Chrome 2016-08-29 11.23.49.png”
Afterwards, click on the Apply button and all fields will be substituted with needed parameters. Then copy Single offer click URL for one offer LP, or Multi-offer click URL for several offers LP Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Google Chrome 2016-08-29 11.32.19.png” place in your LP code click URL in the right place, example Gefeliciteerd! - Google Chrome (83 kb) закачан 1 августа 2016 г. Joxi

Then add LP and offer in the second step to your campaign Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Google Chrome 2016-08-29 11.30.49.png”

Hope this helps:)

Feel free to ask me)

MI
Back