The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to learn S.E.O ?

bagiinfo

affiliate
As a newbie, there is a lot of question in my mind that, how to make our article content in top search engine.....?
because so far i can't do that. I have already research keyword, checking PA/DA competitor etc but there is no result that i hope

One of the best ways to learn about SEO is to just read as much on the subject as you can. You can read many of the top SEO informational websites like searchenginewatch, searchengineland, the moz blog and other top SEO sites.

Just make sure to try to read up on current SEO information as some things do change over time and sometimes that time frame comes quicker than you might think.

Reading and information is your power and your friend in SEO.

Good luck. ;)

Have you red through the forums here? There are loads of members kicking it with SEO. You have to do research, SEO is an ever changing landscape.

If you make a list of the areas of SEO you have developed specific interest in, and post the questions, you will get very defined answers.

Last edited:
As a newbie, there is a lot of question in my mind that, how to make our article content in top search engine.....?
because so far i can't do that. I have already research keyword, checking PA/DA competitor etc but there is no result that i hope

- Build a firm foundation on the basics
- Look for online articles about SEO for more detials other than the basics
- Participate in Forums like this and learn from the experts
- Practice 3X so you can gain more experience...:)

MI
Back