The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to launch serious business in Bosnia

cashout666

Hello guys,

I have really good budget and health & beauty product offers which need sales!!!

So I want to make serious business with big number of daily solds.

I'm running adwords campaigns and have 20-25 solds daily but that's low amount.

Some competitors in Bosnia working with similar products and they have really hundrets and thousands of sold products daily.

They using CPA. (I suggest)
I founded some similar offers in AdCombo for Bosnia and Herzegovina. I have delivery, cc is not required just name surname phone number after that my agents will call and it will be done. (convert)

My questions is:
What is the best way to get big number of sales? Is best solution to add in cpa networks products as advertiser? If yes which networks? If not, what is better solution?

I have really big budget. (more than 20.000 EUR) and I want to invest that smart. We can import any product but for start we will work with few beauty creams and health cream.

Thanks in advanced!
Best and helpfull informations will get money commision.

Anyone who have serious and good informations post here or send me private message!

Best regards,

Below is a detailed summary of the bureaucratic and legal hurdles faced by entrepreneurs wishing to incorporate and register a new firm in Bosnia and Herzegovina. It examines the procedures, time and cost involved in launching a commercial or industrial firm with between 10 and 50 employees and start-up capital of 10 times the economy's per-capita gross national income.

Below is a detailed summary of the bureaucratic and legal hurdles faced by entrepreneurs wishing to incorporate and register a new firm in Bosnia and Herzegovina. It examines the procedures, time and cost involved in launching a commercial or industrial firm with between 10 and 50 employees and start-up capital of 10 times the economy's per-capita gross national income.
We have company with 50 + employees :)

Just we need right CPA platform to sell our products! :)
We started with AdCombo! :)

Last edited:
banners
Back