The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to increase more followers in Google+ and LinkedIn?

Honestly I have not worked so much with LinkedIn but I have plenty of experience with G+. Here are two things you can do to boost your followers:
  1. Join groups related to your niche. Post amazing content (it does not matter if it is not yours) and leave an invitation at the end of your post to follow you for more similar content.
  2. Find Authority Pages in your niche. Look for active pages with more than 10,000 comments and leave comments in their posts. Always comment something helpful, not the classic "amazing post, bro!" stuff.

Join groups related to and share the related content to that group and if the members of that group liked your content that you shared will follow you back...

Well be active on this comnities joing groups and posts daily you will see people will folow you naturaly .I use this strategy with facebook groups

If your purpose is solely to gain more of a following for the purpose of ranking your profile on page one I know a way for linked in rofl! A couple weeks ago I was tinkering with IFTTT and I used an IFTTT that would send all my Tweets to LinkedIn. Well one of the SEO Gurus that I was retweeting apparently was also advertising for an employment opportunity wanting help with SEO. I come back 2 days later and hit my Linked in up to have 140 connect requests and 99+ notifications HAHA! Apparently every web designer under the sun wanted that job.

You need to do these following steps to get more followers in Google+ and Linked In such as,
1.Post an content related to your website on Google+ and Linked In.
2.Join Communities
3.Follow as many people as possible
4.Interact with what's hot
5.Explore hashtags and use them

1.Share page content from your Profile
2.Write a professional bio
3.You can use hash tag
4.Engage with others
5.Make sure your content is shareable
6.Follow other users

MI
Back