The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Hire VA & Designers? How much to pay?

ATLMARKETER

affiliate
right now as I'm working a full time job and doing mobile markeing part time.

In order for me to be able run & test 10+ campaigns a week, I'm going to have to hire a web/landingpage/banner designer.
I'm not adept at web design, and this is really slowing me down from launching campaigns.

Where do you guys outsource work? ( I've got a job post open on UPWORK currently)

What specific tasks do you have your VAs perform?

What is the rate you normally pay per hour? per week? per month?

Here is what I have requested.

A skilled designer in CSS, HTML, JQUERY, photoshop, dreamweaver etc.

Ability to take my ideas/designs/ripped landing pages and turn them into original designs & creatives.

Most have fast turnaround time, and have 3-5 variations of each main creative

Must be able to upload to my server, provide me with the URL's.

In order for me to be able run & test 10+ campaigns a week, I'm going to have to hire a web/landingpage/banner designer.
I'm not adept at web design, and this is really slowing me down from launching campaigns.

Where do you guys outsource work? ( I've got a job post open on UPWORK currently)

Ability to take my ideas/designs/ripped landing pages and turn them into original designs & creatives.

Hi ATLMARKETER. Hope you are doing great. I am happy for you that you have a wider scope when it comes to what you are doing. It is a good show. Personally, I can be able to help you in all your css, html and web related issues. That is what I have been doing all this while and one of my main sources of income. You can always get in touch so that we can see how we may help each other on this noble course. There are good assistants on this forum who will help you achieve your goals.

Hi ATLMARKETER. Hope you are doing great. I am happy for you that you have a wider scope when it comes to what you are doing. It is a good show. Personally, I can be able to help you in all your css, html and web related issues. That is what I have been doing all this while and one of my main sources of income. You can always get in touch so that we can see how we may help each other on this noble course. There are good assistants on this forum who will help you achieve your goals.

@Dr.Forum

Can you email me : specialnupe@gmail

or SKYPE : specialnupe

Hy dear.... nice to hear from you that you are expanding your work and for that you need a virtual Assistant that helps you out in this ... Well let me tell you that you have come to the right place... I am basically a part time VA and a web developer with the languages familiar you just mentioned in you thread.... I can help you out in your stuff... if you need my help add me on skype.... surely and with guarantee in low amount will give you a great turn around and welcome to this forum also....

Hi @ATLMARKETER and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll get more responses. @Dr. Forum has a lot of good advice. Hopefully he'll be able to help.

I only currently run 2 sites outside of 2 non-AM related sites and a side business. So I pretty much do everything myself.

There are user-friendly programs that assist in designing pages and doesn't take too long if you want to stay in complete control. Ofcourse you would then have to determine if you want to scale back your campaigns to a manageable number until you can free up more time, and concentrate on just those; or do you really want to launch 10 campaigns at once.

If you're new to AM, I would recommend scaling back for a while.

What Programs are you suggesting?

Hi @ATLMARKETER and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll get more responses. @Dr. Forum has a lot of good advice. Hopefully he'll be able to help.

I only currently run 2 sites outside of 2 non-AM related sites and a side business. So I pretty much do everything myself.

There are user-friendly programs that assist in designing pages and doesn't take too long if you want to stay in complete control. Ofcourse you would then have to determine if you want to scale back your campaigns to a manageable number until you can free up more time, and concentrate on just those; or do you really want to launch 10 campaigns at once.

If you're new to AM, I would recommend scaling back for a while.

What Programs are you suggesting?

What programs really depend on your needs and how much you know and how much you don't know.

If you already have sites up, which I'm assuming you do, there are WordPress themes that are designed specifically for landing pages. I have two listed here (they are affiliate links).

For website creation, if you need a website, I use SiteRubix (aff link). SiteRubix's parent company (link to my review) also offers training courses, if you need them. Hosting is included in the SiteRubix package. It's relatively easy to use and you don't need to know much coding. You can find plugins for almost anything you need done.

The Dojo here may have resources as well, but I'm not a member of the Dojo (yet); so I can't say for certain what's there.

For logo's and such, Pixlar is great and free.

Good question @ATLMARKETER and it's on I've been thinking about myself around the web side of things as my knowledge was zero a few weeks ago!

One thing that might be worth a go is to force yourself to rip and then edit a few landers. I thought this would take me weeks to get to grips with so it was a stalling point for my campaigns. I decided to stay up late one night and just try it, and within a few hours it started to click. After another week or two of tinkering with landers I'd ripped and then edited (probably about 10 hours total) I'm now at a stage where I can do basic stuff myself.

The key bit for me on this is that now when I'm going to go out and get someone else to do the work, i know more detail about it. It also means that for quick changes i.e. editing a headline, changing the background colour, editing a countdown timer, I don't need to wait on someone else to do this.

When I first went out to get banners/landers designed I didn't know anything about it which resulted in never getting my ideas across to the designer. I think it was fiverr and elance I used at the time.

@Tim King

Yes I have ripped and edited landers myself.

For me its an issue of bandwith, and speed.

Just like my car, I can tinker around with it for certain small things. But an auto mechanic can do things much better and faster than me.

I work a 9 to 5 job. So by the time I get home I can rip/edit/upload maybe 2 banners.. and get a campaign out.
Whereas with a designer by the time I get home .. I have an email from a designer saying that 6 banners have already been uploaded to my server. So I am able to pump out 3 campaigns that evening instead of 1.

Good question @ATLMARKETER and it's on I've been thinking about myself around the web side of things as my knowledge was zero a few weeks ago!

One thing that might be worth a go is to force yourself to rip and then edit a few landers. I thought this would take me weeks to get to grips with so it was a stalling point for my campaigns. I decided to stay up late one night and just try it, and within a few hours it started to click. After another week or two of tinkering with landers I'd ripped and then edited (probably about 10 hours total) I'm now at a stage where I can do basic stuff myself.

The key bit for me on this is that now when I'm going to go out and get someone else to do the work, i know more detail about it. It also means that for quick changes i.e. editing a headline, changing the background colour, editing a countdown timer, I don't need to wait on someone else to do this.

When I first went out to get banners/landers designed I didn't know anything about it which resulted in never getting my ideas across to the designer. I think it was fiverr and elance I used at the time.

@Dr.Forum

Can you email me : specialnupe@gmail

or SKYPE : specialnupe
Hi Altlmarketer. I will be emailing you soon when i get back from my holiday. As I had told you earlier, i have much interest in this field and therefore need time to be able to share enough time with you. I am not sure if you are okay we can get in touch in earlier days of 2016 that is after the festivity is over so that we may talk a few things and just be able to see the way forward. Looking forward for your response.

banners
Back