The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to get traffic ?

Hi,
How a affiliate program get traffic and noticed by affiliate? Does it take a long time in the primary period? I'm not well experienced so what I should do?
Thank you in advance.

i guess you've just gotten the gig of being a marketing director of an Aff Network or you just built your own - which ever it is - here's one golden tip - try to find skype addies of affs on this forum and add them - talk to them about the offers you have and the benefits of them running with you!

My 2 cents!

i guess you've just gotten the gig of being a marketing director of an Aff Network or you just built your own - which ever it is - here's one golden tip - try to find skype addies of affs on this forum and add them - talk to them about the offers you have and the benefits of them running with you!

My 2 cents!
How good tip it is! helpful, Thank you ,friend

How good tip it is! helpful, Thank you ,friend
Glad you can use it - i know that from many aff managers who had contacted me that way to run for their network - another good way would be content marketing - which offers are converting best for your network at the moment? Put out a case study on the forum about 1-2 offers - go deep into profitable angles, landing pages, traffic source - also keep in mind not to give up the everything on the best converting offers but just make the case study really top quality -and never forget your bait or CTA in the case study - this will bring affs to your network...

I believe in using organic methods like these when trying to get affs to run for you instead of spending $$$$ on ads or something!

Cheers Jen!

One should get their affiliate program listed on niche related forums and directories. Advertisers get connected with well-known bloggers belonging to their niche to get their programs listed on the bloggers’ website. At times the advertiser can also run media buys campaign to advertise their products.

One should get their affiliate program listed on niche related forums and directories. Advertisers get connected with well-known bloggers belonging to their niche to get their programs listed on the bloggers’ website. At times the advertiser can also run media buys campaign to advertise their products.
Thanks your advance,So how to find the well-known blogger? it's what the matter.

Build a LIST so you can market to that list.

If you have a product to sell put it into clickbank with a seller account, then open an affiliate account and promote it so you can grow the gravity of the product and the affiliates will notice it.

Or you can put that product in forums to promote it, like here, and warrior forum with a wso.

Also you can put it into jvzoo.

The most important thing is to BUILD A LIST, an email list, of people interested in your niche/product: start with it, promoting a squeeze page with facebook ads.

in my opinion create and submit articles to major article directories. It will help to increase the traffic.

Isn't this going to be an overkill with certain niches? For example diet products or health products is a competitive market, does a reader still get interested in reading if they read for the 20th time "pills to make you lose weight"?

Or can you give an example pls?

I'm new to affiliate marketing too. I have a little background in website building and Seo Optimization. From what I have read it seems a great place to target is amazon and there affiliate program so currently at night I have been building a website targeted at a niche within a niche on their site. I plan to promote several products all within competition of each other and provide my web visitors a great resource tool that is easier to use and better for formatted than competing sites. :))

To build an audience you will want to pour all you effort into social media accounts and writing blogs having a referring website and Search engine optimization for your landing page. What is your targeted niche if I may ask?

Hi Jennifer,

Are you trying to promote your own product or someone elses? If you can be a little more specific I might be able to help :)

Attachments

• FreeTrafficSecrets.pdf
    391.9 KB · Views: 41
Hi from Paris,

For a good results you need to combinate all types of promotion.

Need to insert the good keywords of your activity on your first source and linked all your sources to your official website.

Its the first step for traffic.

You can read some good posts on this forum about the second step (affiliate program)

Good Luck for your business
Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back