propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How To Get Traffic To My Method? I Call It "Promote it Self"

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by astonishin, May 5, 2012.

1. astonishin

astonishin Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

To keep this method a secret ill tell the method in code hopefully you guys understand me.

I bought a domain my method was to create the landing page do something with it so when action(1) is preformed so is action(2) and action(3) after all that is preform action(4) is preformed which takes them to the landing page the domain is advertising.

action(1) - I love it
    action(2) - Double love here plus I can sell this depending on what goes down in action(1).
    action(3) - Promotes itself
    action(4) - Takes them to the wonderful CPA offer.

I really dont know how to promote this the first time i did i used facebook and made over $50 with just spending a little over $6. I did switch the campaign i was promoting because it closed and theres no other offer like it so i i bought this new domain and started with dating offers which im miserably failing in.

2. xapuc

xapuc Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

There must be similar offer on some other network. Use offervault.

Scale it on fb.

3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Sounds interesting - pm me the offer and i will see if i can get you it or similar!

4. ImAdmirer

ImAdmirer Affiliate affiliate

In the meantime till you find a suitable offer to promote, build a list - give some valuable newsletter/free stuff or find out the problem in your niche and create a small report as a solution.

5. stonedleprechon

stonedleprechon Affiliate affiliate

send it to me. let me find something better

6. Brett_CLP

Brett_CLP Affiliate affiliate

The one thing I can suggest, build a list as previously mentioned. Email lists that are properly maintained can easily make you a killing with an active subscriber base.

7. ilovedesign

ilovedesign Affiliate affiliate

That's a bit complicated. Are you sure your visitors would want to have that?

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed