The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Get Traffic To My Method? I Call It "Promote it Self"

epicrevenue

To keep this method a secret ill tell the method in code hopefully you guys understand me.

I bought a domain my method was to create the landing page do something with it so when action(1) is preformed so is action(2) and action(3) after all that is preform action(4) is preformed which takes them to the landing page the domain is advertising.

action(1) - I love it
action(2) - Double love here plus I can sell this depending on what goes down in action(1).
action(3) - Promotes itself
action(4) - Takes them to the wonderful CPA offer.

I really dont know how to promote this the first time i did i used facebook and made over $50 with just spending a little over $6. I did switch the campaign i was promoting because it closed and theres no other offer like it so i i bought this new domain and started with dating offers which im miserably failing in.

Sounds interesting - pm me the offer and i will see if i can get you it or similar!

In the meantime till you find a suitable offer to promote, build a list - give some valuable newsletter/free stuff or find out the problem in your niche and create a small report as a solution.

The one thing I can suggest, build a list as previously mentioned. Email lists that are properly maintained can easily make you a killing with an active subscriber base.

banners
Back