The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to get top positions in google for a long time?

S.HD

affiliate
Hi guys!
Maybe it is a very newbie questions for you, but I can't find the answers for a long time.

Many times I saw in Google.ca at top positions sites like "reddit" or "facebook", or "vk.com" or blogs/other free sites where was theads for the film watching such as "Suicide Squad Watch online without registration free"

1.How people keep these threads in top positions for a long time? (3-4 days) It's strange for me, because the "big" sites at this time is below it.
2. What services can I use for that?
3. Is there a difference in the niches, whether it is a movie or live sporting events?

Thanx!

Top ranking on Google is so valuable because if you are at one on SERP, you can get more clicks, traffic, and conversion. Everyone wants to be on top of Google but it is quite difficult to achieve and maintain the position.

Here is some checklist for top ranking on Google-

1) Proper Keyword Research

2) On-page optimization

3) URL optimization

4) Content Re-purposing

5) Image optimization

6) Maintain keyword density

7) Create profile on social networks and promote

8) Use quality link building methods

9) Read Google SEO Guidelines and follow them

10) Work on improving user experience on your site

Take a look the following discussion thread for more details:
webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/2/what-are-the-best-ways-to-increase-a-sites-position-in-google

Thanx guys! But I asked about free resources where I post thread, as blogs (just as registered user, not my own)
What's why if It's not my own site, I can't use white SEO, such as page optimization etc.
Any ideas?

Here you can post your article content and it's all are free.

Blogger.com
Blogspot.com
Wordpress
SquareSpace
HubPages
Medium
LiveJournal
Behance

SEO is always an ongoing process and therefore for you to stay at the top of the search engine, it means that you are improving and conforming to the requirements from Google. Most of these websites are always working online to conform to the changing algorithm used to crawl and even rank the pages. Just make sure that you images are well name, do some smart backlinks and everything will be okay. The SEO and ranking also builds up as your websites grows old so you will be there soon.

SEO is always an ongoing process and therefore for you to stay at the top of the search engine, it means that you are improving and conforming to the requirements from Google. Most of these websites are always working online to conform to the changing algorithm used to crawl and even rank the pages. Just make sure that you images are well name, do some smart backlinks and everything will be okay. The SEO and ranking also builds up as your websites grows old so you will be there soon.

Thank you!

Hi guys!
Maybe it is a very newbie questions for you, but I can't find the answers for a long time.

Many times I saw in Google.ca at top positions sites like "reddit" or "facebook", or "vk.com" or blogs/other free sites where was theads for the film watching such as "Suicide Squad Watch online without registration free"

1.How people keep these threads in top positions for a long time? (3-4 days) It's strange for me, because the "big" sites at this time is below it.
3. Is there a difference in the niches, whether it is a movie or live sporting events?

Thanx!

Just follow proper SEO practices, that's the only way to go if you want to maintain a good ranking for a long time...:)

Hi guys!

Thanx!
As what Brian Dean of Backlinko said, if you want to be on the top of google, create a content that deserves to be on the top of google :D

MI
Back