propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How To Get Targeted Free Traffic 2016

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by threenerds2014, Feb 21, 2016.

1. threenerds2014

threenerds2014 Affiliate affiliate

There is a different way you can get targeted traffic for free.

Social Media
    This is very easy right now. You need to join your related groups on different social media and share valuable tips time to time. Then when you grow your reputation simply share your link.

Video Marketing
    There are plenty of video sharing website/tube site on the web. So simply make some slide show videos and drive traffic.

SEO
    Time consuming but effective for a long time. If you want to success in short time then use long tail keywords

Blog commenting
    Join and build different niche targeted blogs and post comments time to time

4 people like this.
  2. vastav

vastav Affiliate affiliate

hi
    this is not difficult but not so easy
    share your website and posts other member and u get traffic in my information
    thanks
    vastav

3. neolinaer

neolinaer Affiliate affiliate

social bookmarking is good also

4. Smithee

Smithee Affiliate affiliate

Another way to get targeted traffic though Google doesn't like it that much is doing a lot of guest posting. Find websites and blogs in your niche that accept guest posts, create the sort of content that would make readers want to read more and you'll draw some targeted traffic from those sites.

Just make sure the quality and usefulness of the content posted on your site matches that of the content you post on other sites. You'll not only get more traffic but also build your audience at the same time.

5. Deewan

Deewan Affiliate affiliate

I think building a page and trying to get fans to the page is the best way to harness social media traffic. Most of the groups on Facebook are seriously spammed. So much that I don't consider any of the group's post as authentic.

6. paul beamon

paul beamon Affiliate affiliate

I have to agree with you on this. In my experience FaceBook groups are a waste of time unless you're posting some good information that's going to help, then drive what traffic you get back to your FB Fan Page. I've seen this strategy work better for some than others. It all depends on what you post; how relevant, and how helpful.

7. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Affiliate affiliate

You can get targeted traffic for free via social media. But it is not that easy. You will have to produce contents that have qualities to go viral.

Video marketing is also good but you need great skills to produce great videos.

8. NiteshPundhir

NiteshPundhir Affiliate affiliate

Social media, bookmarking, blog comment.

9. Deewan

Deewan Affiliate affiliate

Getting free traffic should be a combination of SEO, social media marketing, video marketing, blog commenting, guest blogging, forum posting e.t.cc. That way, you build quality traffic that is long term.

10. MeshBean

MeshBean Affiliate affiliate

Thank you for sharing, very helpful suggestions.

11. techpro

techpro Affiliate affiliate

I was really hoping something revolutionary tips and tricks due to thread title but as usual found noting new.

12. ShaneW

ShaneW Affiliate affiliate

Most of these tips take a lot time but they engage and benefit users, hence they are accepted as the norm.

13. hasan45936

hasan45936 Affiliate affiliate

quality backlink and quality content is most effective to get traffic 2016

14. congphuong

congphuong Affiliate affiliate

content is king....link is slave :)

15. all3web

all3web Affiliate affiliate

Current trend is completely depending upon the social media websites like Facebook. twitter, Google +, so please be active and share fresh and unique content. so that your posts can be reached to maximum of the relevant audiences. Alongside, use blogging, forms, social book marking. Especially if you want to get connected to the more traffic freely maintain solid public relationships through popular social media platforms.

16. designpluz

designpluz Affiliate affiliate

guest posting is good

17. johnbrent

johnbrent Affiliate affiliate

Thanks Mr. Fox for your guidance. But i think article submission is also very helpful for traffic generation....

18. Narjis Enterprise

Narjis Enterprise Affiliate affiliate

social media, video marketing, classified submission, blog comment, forum posting is help ful to get traffic.

19. Samuel Roy

Samuel Roy Affiliate affiliate

To get targeted free traffic to the website through Social media marketing like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+ from this you can generate more traffic to the website. Video marketing, Gust posting through this also you can increase more traffic to your website.

20. Jason Halle

Jason Halle Affiliate affiliate

In order to have the relevant and targetted traffic to your website, Social media marketing is the best. Guest posting and article submission is the best practice to acquire backlinks.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed