The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get more Facebook fans

There use to be a time when posting great post on your Facebook page and then commenting on other pages generated you decent traffic. However, I believe the best way to grow and have a profitable fan page is through Facebook ads.

You can generate thousands of likes and followers that are very interested in your page, if you create a good Facebook ad.

I agree. I have not used Facebook ads, but I have friends who have had tremendous success in getting thousands of fans by using Facebook ads. The advantage is that these fans are real people who have a genuine interest in your page. This is much different from buying "likes" on Fiverr and other sites. In that case you would have inflated numbers, but not the kind of enthusiastic fans with whom to interact with and share content to get visitors to your site, sell products, etc. or whatever your ultimate goal is.

You can set up campaigns with as little as $5 a day and do fine tuning of your demographic target to get the best results. Campaigns can be modified and suspended as needed.

You can try to contact other page owners and say "S4S" or "Share for Share" where you each share one another's page on your pages. This will likely only work for pages that are around the same size.

I'm not into purchasing much in the realm of SEO. I concentrate on original, fresh content for all my niche sites and consistently cross-post at Google+ and FB.

However, my experience in collecting fans, likes, or followers depending on the social media venue is that G+ is beating FB 100:1 and I'm not really doing much to go out an attract people, I just post a short blurb from my content and link to it.

I run my efforts in G+ and FB parallel and my FB pages for each niche are linked to separate niche Twitter accounts which builds a following organically.

There are various Wordpress plugins that can hide certain content on your site until someone "likes" you on Facebook to unlock the content.

Personally I just prefer to share freebies. As long as it is something useful, people will often have no trouble sharing it with others.

Social Clerk is one of the best site... You can use that site.. even by promoting the group to different group. This will be easy and simple way to increase fb fans

I'd like to make my work at home blog more popular with Facebook fans. I'm always posting updates on Facebook fan page regularly so the content is always fresh. But i've noticed the traffic coming from Facebook is low. Just wondering what other techniques can be used to draw people from Facebook (who are not already my blog readers) onto my Fan page and then onto my blog.

Share your contents to people whom you think would be interested in it. Aside from that you can also have to get teh attention of popular individuals who also belong to the same topic/niche that you are in. Just make use of your social skills to target the right people and surely enough you'll be able to make a lot of FB fans eventually...:)

banners
Back