The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to get in direct contact with advertiser?

Davideee

affiliate
Hi,

Let's say I have lots of traffic for a Health & Beauty campaign...but I want to get paid more than the CPA network pays me.

But when I go to the offer's page, I can find nowhere how to contact them...wrote and called their customer service but they don't know anything about the markting team...

This is the current case with: https:// accelerin .com

It's impossible to find the advertiser....how do networks do it anyways? How can I do the same?

Thanks for the answer.

You will need to find the advertiser another way. Look for company name and google it to find the owner. Look for other domains on the same IP. Buy the product and call the customer service or see the company name that bills you. Keep trying every way you can. Usually advertisers reach out to networks and make their personal info hard to find so they dont get customers calling them instead of customer service etc

I can say that it is always hard if you are doing the online based marketing to get direct contact with the client himself. The best way is either to get to know about the offers being give and then looking for the company individually so that you can have an agreement and then see the way forward. I have one client whom we have worked with for like 3 years now even though I got him through the third party platforms. It is also about doing good work such that someone is willing to work with you again.

banners
Back