How to get CHEAP Facebook likes.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
cheapfacebooklikes.jpg

How to get CHEAP Facebook likes.

I've recently had some great success building Facebook fan pages for affiliate and non affiliate related campaigns. In the video below I will walk you through my basic method to set up the ads and get cheap $0.01 likes.

Video

Some Recent Stats

Here's a few of my pages over the past few days using the exact method in the video.

Screen Shot 2014-05-08 at 14.42.05.png

Screen Shot 2014-05-08 at 14.49.16.png
Screen Shot 2014-05-08 at 14.49.40.png

The great thing is that using the tools below, your pages will also grow naturally.

Facesniper Coupon

AffiliateFix and Facesniper have teamed up to give Dojo members an exclusive coupon.

Click Here

FPTraffic Coupon

AffiliateFix and FPTraffic have teamed up to give Dojo members an exclusive coupon.

Click Here

Last edited:
Awesome! That's not just a guide to get cheap like...it's more likely a full guide of how to advertise on fb. Good stuff!

yet another great guide. Just have one problem, I'm from belgium and facebook there looks different to set up a page.
But I will figure it out and start my campaigns.

Do you know if i can use facebook sniper for belgian and dutch pages also?

Awesome! That's not just a guide to get cheap like...it's more likely a full guide of how to advertise on fb. Good stuff!

Thanks man!

Yes and no, when bidding for clicks on campaigns I use a different method usually but I will upload that guide soon also.

Just keep within FB's ToS, to be honest i'm still using them but i'm not calling anything out - i'm not using names, ages etc.

K,

Do you know if you will be having any future Facesniper promotions? Looks like this one might be expired.

Is there anything out there similar to the scrappers which can be used with this method?

MI
Back