The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Get Bing Ads Coupon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I created a bing ads account last week but i didn't get coupon, because someone told me you would get coupon in 3 days after creating account. How can i get a free coupon code for $50 or above?

I created a bing ads account last week but i didn't get coupon, because someone told me you would get coupon in 3 days after creating account. How can i get a free coupon code for $50 or above?
With using a fake picture & using a girl name you think that you would get better attention? @azgold I report this person to be a part of affiliatefix community the reason is this that he is using a girl name & girl picture to get attention in this forum which is clearly against the rules of affiliatefix. I talked to him on skype he said I am using fake identity to get better attention he thinks that people help immediately to girls.

C

With using a fake picture & using a girl name you think that you would get better attention? @azgold I report this person to be a part of affiliatefix community the reason is this that he is using a girl name & girl picture to get attention in this forum which is clearly against the rules of affiliatefix. I talked to him on skype he said I am using fake identity to get better attention he thinks that people help immediately to girls.
You are a liar person

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back