monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOw to get approved to Appflood and Yeahmobi?

Discussion in 'Mobile Marketing' started by vanja, Feb 17, 2015.

< Admoda | Support >
  1. vanja

vanja Affiliate affiliate

Hi guys want to start mobile marketing and i am looking to sing in to some CPA networks which are proven to be good ones for app installs. Appflood and Yeahmobi.
    What can you tell me about those networks is it hard to get there do they accept newbies?
    Thanks for help.

2. monetizer
  3. servandosilva

servandosilva Moderator moderator affiliate

Appflood will ask you for a referral (an active publisher) and Yeahmobi will ask you to forward your earnings proving that you generate more than $1,000 per month with other networks now.

Not the easiest networks for newbies, but both are great networks.

4. djcrunk

djcrunk Affiliate affiliate

Appflood ain't so hard to get into IME. Convey that you're either generating money with other network and or that you got certain budget to start testing their offers ASAP. If you want them to take you seriously, that better be true though. Also READ and LEARN, get into easier networks if anything just as to get EXPERIENCE, and practice tracking and optimization to the letter.

Honestly most affiliate managers are likely to ignore you, and avoid you like the plague if you are always asking newbe questions and they have to guide you by the hand like a child. "Valar Morghulis, Valar Dohaeris". All men must die, all men must serve, pay your dues and focus in being proactive and providing value rather than asking for help when trying to join a business partner AKA CPA network.

Cheers and best of luck.

[​IMG]

lrs1995 likes this.
  5. captain47

captain47 Affiliate affiliate

The easiest way to get into Yeahmobi will be to be in touch with one of their affiliate managers and tell them you are a newbie and see if they can get you in. The new affiliate managers over there will need you as much as you need them, so they can get you a pass ;)

6. sleenirvana

sleenirvana Affiliate affiliate

Appflood def need referral by active member, they have super high quality offers. Even if you are doing 1k a day, you will not be able to get in without referral.

Yeahmobi is very good as well. You have to know ppl or generate some good revenue to join.

Not the best options for newbs. Should join some local networks and build up your credentials and connections before playing with the big boys.

7. vanja

vanja Affiliate affiliate

Got info from aff managers from these two networks.Yeahmobi needs min 1k per month and they are going approve you as soon you show them stats for last month. Appflood s friendly for newbies just need to be active with them and committed, tell them your story on what level in marketing you are.Be honest.;)

8. markowen

markowen Affiliate affiliate

try Mobvista, find jeff,he will help

9. mypassis1234

mypassis1234 Affiliate affiliate

YeahMobi denied me, not because I wasn't earning enough, but because after i showed screenshot of earnings from another network, he asks what kind of traffic it was. I tell him, and he asks which network I am buying from. He said if I won't tell him which network I am buying the traffic from for that offer than he will not approve me, which is suspicious.

I'm always weary of what I share with a network because it wouldn't be the first time one has internalized my camp. I'd rather not be on a network that demands I share every detail.

10. MichelleM

MichelleM Affiliate affiliate

Hey vanja! If you're interested in trying networks that can get you app installs- check out Supersonic.
    Supersonic is newbie friendly and is a one stop shop to monetize AND promote your app. If you're interested in 50$ credit just to try us out, you can message me!

11. markowen

do agree with u !

12. yoohoo

yoohoo Affiliate affiliate

Hello Mark, maybe you dont know me, but i know you. Mobvista AM, right ?

13. Baron

Baron Affiliate affiliate

Appflood even alive?

Been over a week since I submited my application and haven't heard anything from them yet.

Mick Regal likes this.
  14. servandosilva

servandosilva Moderator moderator affiliate

They're alive and they do that a lot. You need to hit them up by phone or skype to get approved sometimes.

cashmoneyaffiliate likes this.
  15. markowen

find Mobvista , call the guy jeff, quick way to get application

16. Baron

Yah, I'm already part of Mobvista. Wanted to get into Appflood too.

17. markowen

so u join appflood yet? i was rejected by their am

18. Baron

Still waiting on a reply from them.

19. gci1987

gci1987 Affiliate affiliate

For me it is very lucky ,I got into this two network by asking an affiliate that I know of and ask for the contact number of his AM, I remember that I told them I will do my best ,at that time I know nothing about mobile marketing but I was being honest and they said, "OK , what's your account ?".

20. Baron

Who did you talk to as I would like to contact them too as I'm still waiting.

21. Zeel

Zeel Affiliate affiliate

you should get very high revenues (up to $10 CPM) and, under certain conditions, you can also get some visibility for your game on Giftiz, which features the best games on Google Play.YeahMobi aims to help mobile apps, mobile games and E-businesses stretch their reach and acquire new customers.

< Admoda | Support >

Featured Resources (View All)

MI