The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to get approved by CPA networks without website?

forumposts

affiliate
Hi all, I am very interested in CPA marketing, but I don't have site yet, but I know many methods to get traffic to business going. So, please someone tell me how to get approved with CPA network sites without website.

Thanks

Just go ahead & apply. tell them how you plan to get traffic. Any legit methods like PPC will be fine. Ask help from K. he is a cool guy with a lots of contacts in industry. he may help you.

This topic shouldn't be in this post but... Apply for Peerfly & Maxbounty - They accept newbies and they are very good networks. In the application BE HONEST. Say that you have no experience in CPA but you would like to start promoting "x" offers via "y" method and go into detail. ie. I'm going to start promoting email/zip offers via PPC (7search) whithin 1 month. I'll use also free methods like youtube or..." and it's not demandatory that you have a website. Even better, right after you've sent the application call them and they will 99,9% of the times accept you ;)

This topic shouldn't be in this post but... Apply for Peerfly & Maxbounty - They accept newbies and they are very good networks. In the application BE HONEST. Say that you have no experience in CPA but you would like to start promoting "x" offers via "y" method and go into detail. ie. I'm going to start promoting email/zip offers via PPC (7search) whithin 1 month. I'll use also free methods like youtube or..." and it's not demandatory that you have a website. Even better, right after you've sent the application call them and they will 99,9% of the times accept you ;)

+1 !

Mehdi

banners
Back