The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Generate Targeted Leads From Facebook

Sammy Dwight

affiliate
There are several ways you can generate targeted leads from Facebook.

Facebook PPC:
Most effect way to generate targeted leads is Facebook PPC. Facebook give you the opportunity target custom audiences. You can select specific gender, age, country and lots more thing. Just make sure your ad image will environment-friendly that's it.

Facebook Group :
This is very important nowadays. Everybody think Facebook groups only build for spam marketing. But this is a gold mine if you understand. Make your won group or join a public group which hasn't any spamming post. Mind that group must be public.This is important. Post quality topics, reply or solve others problems and contact to the group admin. By this way, you can build authority. Do this work 10+ groups? After sometimes, you share your blog link or any other offer. Remember do not share any affiliate link and you can grab enormous quality leads.

Facebook Page:
Build niche based page. Discuss several topics. Do it just like groups. Try to share at least one post per hour more will be fine but not more then 10 posts per hours. Image are important here. Try to share related to recent hot topics. In order to finding recent topics, you can research on google trends. Always focus on a niche.

One thing important make your FB profile real.

Great share ! can you please tell me how much i sent join request on group per hour ?
I had experience with group marketing before. If your Fb profile is new then you only add 10 groups per hour. If you have old Fb account then your can easily join 20+ groups per hour.

I like your idea to generate traffic from Facebook. I like Fb group marketing rather than PPC campaign. In that case, I have hired some expert and they are drive traffic for me. Low cost but working.

I approve the Facebook Group posting part. a friend of mine only share on Facebook groups and events and he generates ~$1,7k and about 3k leads
Great idea man! Cheers.

Thanks for the share. I will say that Facebook is a good way of getting natural traffic as long as you are able to use the tools available very well. I will say that groups will help you get the traffic especially when you have a targetted niche because you will be able to post on the groups that are related to the offer only. Let us avoid the spamming activities where we want to post in every group that we belong. It is the worst thing that you can even think of btw.

Good information for the one like me who is new in to the field. in these days social media marketing is very much important to get leads for your business.

MI
Back