The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to generate targetd leads using YouTube

Ron E. Fletcher

affiliate
Hi
This is my personal method to generate huge amount of leads from YouTube.You know YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine after Google. A lot of fresh leads are entering everyday in order to better knowing about products and personal reviews.

So here is the things I do. I make review videos about any product by using free screen capturing software or editing slideshow. If your product is physical, I suggest you to hire Fiverr gigs to do a simple review about your products. It only cost $5 per product review. Make sure your video in HD, people love to watch HD videos as well as YouTube algorithm. Then I usually put 3 keywords in the titles. Right now you can easily rank the video which title containing "how to" or "review" keyword. So how I place 3 keywords :

How to + keyword | product name + review | Long tail keywords / guessing keywords

Put 1 keyword in first-line of description. Then put some keywords in all over the description. Make sure your description are unique.

Important : place your affiliate link first line in description.

Tags
Find out relevant video which is first page position in YouTube. Use VideoIQ to copy all the tags and paste it to your video tag section

View and like :
Using some fake views and like really helpful to boost up your video. Don't use huge amount of views, make it looks legit. Use Fiverr to buy views and like. I think 250 views after 3 day and 50 likes is great to start.

Commets :
Always take care of video comment. Try to answer all the question and close look up spam comments as well.

SEO :

Hire some video SEO expert, seat back and relax.

Buying Keywords :

Do you really wanna make your first sale ? Use buying keywords ;)

Can you shoot me an example please?

F9Y4mHY.png

I've read you will also need to have an old account with a lot of subscribers to make your videos rank on google searches, true?

I've read you will also need to have an old account with a lot of subscribers to make your videos rank on google searches, true?
Not very much. I have used new YouTube accounts to rank all of my videos. When I move into spotlight in search engine I got subscriber to my channel. If you are CPA marketing I suggest you to try this. Subscribers are important of course but make sure all are active. Build the authority if you are going to the long run business. By the way YouTube commenting also important to rank up your video. When you comment to any relevant video (which is match to your targeted keywords) using your channel then it is also count one backlink to the YouTube.

banners
Back