The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to focus and create a great ROI program.

olleper

affiliate
Hi guys, I finally got off my butt and back into this wonderful forum.

I suddenly fell off that affiliate track just before Christmas, mainly because I found that I was spending money without finding any programs with positive ROI.

I said I should be back after Christmas, and I guess May is still after Christmas rather than before the coming one. 

So, I will have to see where to restart my affiliate train, but one advice I give to myself and others is to keep it small, narrow and focused. One or two campaigns, a small website - and then finding some workable marketing ideas.

I did join Luke and FPTraffic before Christmas, that looks like a good tool - in combination with a bit Facebook advertising.

So let’s hope, and please help where you can, in making 2014 my year of great ROI.

Cheers for now…

Olle..

sounds like you have a plan going. be sure to update on how things are going

Thanks mate, yes I have a plan!
The plan is to focus, not to deviate in different directions, and to add on a load more than I can handle.

Problem; I don’t know what to focus on.

I’ve been running a lot of affiliate programs, and probably have a dozen websites going promoting some of the following;
Dating sites
Clothing
Shoes
Vitamins, nutritional supplements.
Health products
Fitness programs.
Weight loss programs.
Insurance policy.
Legal services.
And much, much more…

As anyone can see, it is way too much.

So what is the one niche I should choose?

We have a great passion, eat, leave and talk health on a daily basis, we practising a healthy lifestyle and promote it daily in our off line world.

But is health a good niche to be in?
Probably an easy topic for me to be blogging on.
But what products are there to sell?

Ok - that sits, I will look at another topic tomorrow.

Cheers for now...

olleper

banners
Back