The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Find The best URl keywords for ppv (Leadimpact)

loukait

Hello memmbers

I lose 113 $ in leadimpact becouse no conversion in offers i have 721 click but no conversion i search in google No result can help Me for find good url keyword in PPV or method for find a good url keywords or course and thank you

Conversion also depends on the landing page you are using and how you are grabbing your visitors attention. People to whom these are ads are being served are expert in closing pop ups, and you got very small time to grab their attention, so a good landing page is must. Regarding gathering url, try to search with the primary keyword related to your offer and collect url manually. Check each site manually. always try to avoid urls under 100 alexa because its gonna burn your budget fast and wont give enough views to your other keywords.

Also try to load them quick, for Lead Impact I had the same landing page in wordpress but when I re-did it in lowered the image size as small as humanly possible in Dreamveaver I saw conversions I thin (but i'm not sure) they are closing the window before the lander shows up, so you need it to show up in less then a second so they can see it before clicking the X

Try to look at how small the file is and shrink it more, also i moved to faster server.

MI
Back