The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

how to find perfect niche for affiliate marketing ?

muneer

affiliate
hey i am new in affiliate marketing and looking for how to find a perfect niche for affiliate marketing starts All replies regarding help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance <3

Takes a look at trends, see whats hot right now and see if an offer applies.

Another thing to do is to contact your AM and ask them directly.

Hello,muneer,how are you doing? :)

''The perfect niche for Affiliate Marketing''...now,that is THE question,right here!
To answer that,you just have to pick what you're passionate about,for example:
Do you like any sport(golf,soccer,etc)?It's perfect for you,so go with that
Are you into weight loss methods?Again,perfect and also,always in demand,by the way

I can tell you that finding ''the perfect niche'' is more about identyfing which one is profitable,what do potential customers in that niche want,and then you juste give it to them!
Of course it's a very general overview,but I guess you get the idea,speaking of which,here's a small list so you can start brainstorming,hope it helps,see you around! :ninja:

E-books,Informational Products,Sports,Cooking,Pets,Video Games,Make Money Online(my personal favorite!),Health & Fitness,Relationships & Dating...so many possibilities...

Definitely pay attention to popular topics in news and entertainment, and find your way in to reach those that would be interested and passionate about it. Try looking into your own interests and go from there. I would stay away from saturated niches but they can sometimes be a great way to learn.

yes...as they said before keep an eye in latest trends(twitter and google trends). Find new products from you CPA network which won't be harder for you to make your sale..

:cool:muneer you know,
In the early days, affiliate marketing was like a gold rush and it showed itself to be a great way to make money online, therefore it sustained and now some of the top bloggers like John Chow, Zac Johnson, Pat Flynn, and me are enjoying the benefits of this online money-making method.

However if you are new to this, it may take some time, but you can soon start to see the lucrative side of the business if you follow the right path. If you already have a blog with consistent traffic from a niche market, then it’s ideal to showcase other people’s products through your blogs, articles or in any way that their products will be exposed to online traffic.

Like everyone said, keep an eye on trends. Have a look at google and youtube trends.
Use them to come up with an angle and match it up with ur offer.
I always brainstorm angles to promote then search for offers that I can use.

all niches convert well all u have to do is to focus on one niche and put all ur effort on it then it will be a profitable niche for u :)

MI
Back