The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to find expired domain?

alec11

affiliate
Please share with me how to find all expired domain.
And should i buy it with cheap price or i just can grab it for free?

Unless I go to a site, knowing exactly what it is, and knowing I have to view it for one reason or another, if the first page is just one flash thing, I'm gone.

expired domain websites contain less good quality domain names, as when the domains are expired the domain registrat keeps the good ones. So maybe you can check out some domain registrar companies as well

I'm afraid you're wrong George. The vast majority of domain registrars are dealing with so many expiring domains that they could not possibly pick and choose the good ones. It's possible that the smaller companies are doing this but I doubt it as it can be quite tricky to monetarise an expired domain.

You need to find a good one, with some backlinks that'll bring traffic, choose a way of monetarising it (AdSense, domain parking, affiliate redirects, micro-sites etc) and then actually implement them. Large companies aren't going to do this.

What do I know about this ?

I run Unwanted-Domain-Names.co.uk which tracks and publishes lists of dropped .co.uk and .org.uk domains.

Currently there are over 207,000 dropped domains in the system, choose almost any keyword and you'll see that there's a dropped domain with that word in the url. Some even have backlinks (according to Yahoo) and some history which means that the search engines are/have been aware of the site (this helps greatly in getting the domain re-indexed when re-registered).

Phil

banners
Back