The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how to find buyer keywords

Ron E. Fletcher

affiliate
Buyer keywords are basically action based keyword. Simple buyer keywords are people searching by using these keywords and they are searching cause they want to buy. So it's very important to emphasize about these keywords.

You can collect buyer keywords in different way. Think yourself first. What is your brain suggest if you want to buy "market samurai"? Yes!! simple "buy market samurai". Now think about if your site has #1 in google ranking for this keyword. Boom!!!

Here is some general keywords suggestion:

• Buy
  • Coupon
  • Discount
  • Deal
  • Shipping

Another way to get buyer keywords is product-based keywords. Like I told you before:

• Review
  • Best
  • Top 10
  • Specific brand name (“Nike” or “Toshiba”)
  • Specific product (“Macbook Pro” or “Samsung Galaxy”)
  • Product category (“Wordpress hosting” or “tennis shoes”)
  • Cheap
  • Affordable
  • Comparison

When you want to buy something then you definitely looking for product's information. By this way can find out product info based buyer keywords. Example is below:

• How to
  • Best way to
  • Ways to
  • I need to

Do you want to know what is high traffic buying keyword? It's gold mine if you are in PPV
Here it is:

• Free
  • Torrent
  • Download
  • …for free

Just think simple way and think from user-end and I am sure you'll generate more ideas than me ;)

Just remember "Sharing is caring"

Thanks mate for giving some awesome buyer keywords idea. It will definitely impact on my next keyword research.

banners
Back