The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Find a Niche in Content Locking or PPD?

c5K5ioR.png

I am active in around forums and I saw vast number of people having a hard time finding a niche to
content lock or to put in their PPD site.
Most of these people don't even know what is a niche. So, if you don't know it. I will not tell you. :p
Go find it yourself. Internet marketing is a lot harder than having 5 - 9 job. Anyways, I will not explain that.

Do you ever think? What KIND of niches works with Content locking?

man-thinking.jpg

There are two.

1. Legit Files
2. Fake Files

Ok, I am telling the truth here. So don't bash me please. :rolleyes:

Legit files are files that are true, working, you own, gives value, people will love and so on.
Fake files are files that are misleading, not true, not working, and looks real but not.

I will deal with the Legit files because this is long term and will bring you the money, the reputation, the business you want.

The kind of Niches that will work is the one that are needed by people the most.
You want a floor plan for your business? You want an ebook to lose weight fast? You want to get a concert ticket that is limited to people?
You want a coupon that is not available for the masses?

What do you want?

List those on a piece of paper, then look for it. Make it, and then, Lock it.

images

What is your skill? Are you a professor who knows how to past a board exam? Make a guide for it and give it to people.
You invented a method? Construct it and give it for free by locking it.
You have some limited coupons? Share to forums and get paid by locking it.

One on the other, I have, you have, we have something to share. Now, ask yourself, do I need it BAD ENOUGH to complete a survey?
Maybe NO, maybe Yes. Why not try? There's no loosing in trying right?

Ideas are created every second you think.

Still having a hard time to think?
Go to social networking sites, forums, Q & A sites, and lots of sites you often visit.

I know you saw someone looking for an answer to their question. BUT, they are super LAZY to google it and to look for it.
You get the idea now?

Those are the KINDs of Niches that works in content locking.

Something the people WANT, NEED, GREED, to have.

So, I hope it helps you and more success to the both of us. :)

Awesome post Eymard! It's 100% true that legitimate content will provide stable, long term earnings.

Also diversify diversify diversify! Have at least 2-3 niches and continue to build on from there to maximize your earnings.

Actually, finding a legit niche that converts are a pain in the .. you know.. right now.
You really need to drill down and get some nice keyword research done.

Thanks mate for giving clear and true concept about content locking. I found most of the people think content locking is fake that is why I do not work on content locking.

I do agree with you. Most of the people who are working on content locking they don't care about content. So if we able to deliver content then it would be better. By this way we can build trust to our valuable customers.

banners
Back