How to EASILY make money from The Dojo!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
howtomakemoneyfromthedojo.jpg

How to EASILY make money from The Dojo!

In this video walkthrough i'm going to show you all how you can EASILY make money by promoting The Dojo affiliate program.

Affiliate Program

The Dojo offers it's users the ability to earn money by referring other users into The Dojo. You can check out our affiliate program page here. Use this method to easily upsell fellow members or new recruits to The Dojo and earn a huge $60/per sale. Watch the video below and don't hesitate to ask any questions. Take action!

Video

Blueprint
  • Create Part 1 or less in-depth guide or case study inside the FREE Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials forum
  • Create Part 2 and more in-depth guide or case study inside The Dojo
  • Grab your affiliate link from our affiliate page
  • Place links inside Part 1 pointing to Part 2 with your affiliate link
  • Rinse, repeat, sit back and bank
  • Think about creating ebooks, other forums, direct traffic etc!
Take action!

Last edited:
I really like this method and The Dojo lander converts really well.

I know many of you guys are afraid of putting up guides because you are afraid of not being good enough. You don't need ultra-detailed, very long guides to make it work, you just need organized information that people find useful and help them.

If you are not sure about the guides, you can create some case studies based on your experience. Most of the guys here already made money with different methods, some of them with their unique twist. Make a case study about that, step by step, include screenshots/videos, good information with examples and people will appreciate it. Sharing good stuff with others will pay off eventually, not just financially.

^Woke up to another sale for one of our 3 above!

This money will keep rolling in guys - TAKE ACTION NOW!

Keep up the great work guys - let me know if theres anything I can do to help.

@K the Dojo's affiliate program page is not working.
It leads to an error page.
I got the hoplink from ClickBank but I wanted to get banners from there.

banners
Back