The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Download FREE Landing Pages.

Thanks for the sharing. Very valuable

We also recently updated our LP ripper to work with even more pages. Some affiliates are trying all kinds of obscufations/tricks to try and break spy tools; but we've adapting with them to keep our tool current and working!

I followed the instructions and posted my new landing page via Cpanel to my server. For some reason, the link doesn't work after uploading to the server. Anyone know what to do exactly after changing the html file to your link? Thanks.

That's an awesome tool, can't wait to invest in it.
Btw it's not really free if we haven't AdXposed :D

@jtbiz : no there is no more to do. You edit the file and just upload it.
Maybe you made a small mistake in the code ?
What's the problem exactly ?
Make sure the file on the server is really the one you uploaded by checking on the last modification date.

I followed the instructions and posted my new landing page via Cpanel to my server. For some reason, the link doesn't work after uploading to the server. Anyone know what to do exactly after changing the html file to your link? Thanks.
What issue are you facing?

Thanks a lot buddy for the share it is the best thing that you have shared. Today, landing pages are the key tools when it comes to affiliate marketing especially in collection of personal info. I am very glad to have come across this thread. I will be remembering it through my landing pages tasks in a couple of week. Guys let us use this to enhance the skills.

I have concerns about the landing page having redirects or "traps" in the code. Can you please let us know what to look for in the code to prevent this? I have no developer knowledge so putting into layman terms would be helpful, thanks.

I have concerns about the landing page having redirects or "traps" in the code. Can you please let us know what to look for in the code to prevent this? I have no developer knowledge so putting into layman terms would be helpful, thanks.

There's not really a method to catch every attempt at this. If people really know what they're doing, they can obscufate it easily.

That said, just simply looking for "http" in the HTML/JS will find *most* suspicious things.

I have bookmarked this post so that I ca be able to do a follow up. This is just to a clear notion of how best I can get the landing pages. I have been developing several landing pages and I will say at times I just want to download the ones available so that I can get the overview. I am sure also that when I see the LPs, i will be able to know how best to improve my landings that I do develop. In case of anything, I will be able to share it with you people. I am grateful for the post.

Please excuse my English translated by Google Translator

I wonder if these pages only serve to target mobile. I look the same but for my campaigns PPV, because I understand that is best done with a landing page and not a direct link.

If you know somewhere that can offer the same, but for PPV campaigns please help me.

Thank you so much

Manuel

banners
Back