The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Download FREE Landing Pages.

Awesome video @K, good job! Just a quick note to everybody, when you do find the tracking/offer link, make sure you check the whole page! Sometimes it is linked from multiple places :).

Ill remeber this thread, in couple of days I'm starting to buy everything tool I need + maybe the dojo, not realy sure about it.

We'd love to have you as a subscriber. Make sure you use the AffiliateFix link to get your discount: AdsXposed

Thx for sharing.
I was planning to purchase Adscout. what is new in Adsexposed ?
is it different or both are the same ?

A newb is asking :)
Thx again

Thx for sharing.
I was planning to purchase Adscout. what is new in Adsexposed ?
is it different or both are the same ?

A newb is asking :)
Thx again

I usually try to refrain from directly comparing to our competitors, I like to leave that up to the customers themselves. However in this case, with the constant feedback I hear daily from our subscribers about how bad MobileAdScout is, it's probably only fair I warn you. Clearly my opinion is biased, but on a daily basis I hear about the lack of support and new ads over at MobileAdScout. But of course you're welcome to make your own decisions.

You can read some opinions comparing AdsXposed and other tools on our thread over here: Discount - ADSXPOSED Discount Coupon. | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

I use Sublime Text (free) on PC. Have a question. Is there possibly code in these landing pages that will prohibit their use and if so, what do we look for? Looks like an awesome product.

I use Sublime Text (free) on PC. Have a question. Is there possibly code in these landing pages that will prohibit their use and if so, what do we look for? Looks like an awesome product.

It is possible they could include some javascript that could do things like this. I would suggest reading the javascript carefully, or simply removing the existing javascript (it's often not necessary), and then adding your own Javascript such as back redirects etc.

Thanks for the video! Looks like a great tool. One day I might go for that.
I use free HTTrack tool that allows me to download any LP or full web site.

The issue is that you can't use HTTrack to download the landing pages of experienced affiliate (the ones making big $$$), for several reasons. Some being:

1. They redirect you to a safe/clean page if you don't have the correct mobile useragent/screensize/residential IP address/etc.
2. If you access the page using the URL directly, and not coming via their traffic source / voluum then you also don't get to see the correct landing page. This is why we rip the landers in advance when we first are redirected to the landing page. Going back to rip it at any point after this means you will likely get cloaked.

What is your return policy please?

Hi,

If you subscribe for the tool and realize it isn't for you within a reasonable timeframe (say 48h), we'll refund you; no questions asked. However because we offer you full data access from day one, we can reasonably refund you on day 28 of your 30 day subscription.

That said, a couple of days is more than enough to see the value of the tool :)

Awesome video @K, good job! Just a quick note to everybody, when you do find the tracking/offer link, make sure you check the whole page! Sometimes it is linked from multiple places :).

We'd love to have you as a subscriber. Make sure you use the AffiliateFix link to get your discount:
Yes, i've been caught out by this once or twice I just find the URL and then do a mass search and find on the index

banners
Back